What questions did Harris answer?

I learned today they are "Canada Geese" BTW
Q: Why are they Canada geese, not Canadian geese? After all, we have Canadian bacon and Canadian whisky.

A: Some English speakers do indeed refer to this large waterbird as a “Canadian goose,” but a majority prefer “Canada goose” as the common name for Branta canadensis, according to online searches.

Q: Why are they Canada geese, not Canadian geese? After all, we have Canadian bacon and Canadian whisky.

A: Some English speakers do indeed refer to this large waterbird as a “Canadian goose,” but a majority prefer “Canada goose” as the common name for Branta canadensis, according to online searches.

Canada Goose sounds stupid to my ears. nobody around here says it that way

Stop playing word games.

No matter what you call them, they are a pain in the ass.

Not long after Donald Trump finished his first debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, one Fox News pundit suggested it could not have gone worse for the former president.

And then the phone rang in the studio, and everyone fell in line.

how can you still be denying it?....
Show us the facts that 11M illegals have entered in the last 4 years and stayed here.
CBP has not seen close to that 11M figure.
If you go look at the link I included in my last post, the figure of those released into the US by Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) is less than 4 million. Where did those other 7 million come from in your claim?

Back