What questions did Harris answer?

Nah. But that may be all you've got for now...so...use it. Okay with me.

I watched the "debate" between Trump and Biden...and afterwards I acknowledged that Biden had gotten his ass kicked. Most of the Biden supporters did the same thing...and helped to do something about it by encouraging Joe Biden to withdraw. Which he did.

What truly is amazing, Yakuda, if how proud MAGA morons are of being such chumps to a loser like Trump.
Trump has never lost an election. MAGA isn't a person.

It appears all MAGA people exaggerate.
MAGA isn't a person.
You were doing so here. You apparently were as hurt by Trump getting his ass kicked last night.
He didn't.
Oh, well. It happens. Luckily for Kamala...all she had to do was get him to respond to a few things she mentioned.
Lies are not a response.
Easily done.

I wonder...does that mean that her job was easy...or that Trump is the fucking moron so many suppose him to be?
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON TRUMP!

Who came back from all of them. Yes, that guy. If you are counting bankruptcies, look at the US government.
Trump of course has never filed for personal bankruptcy. He is worth billions and successfully was elected President. This is just jealousy from the Church of Hate.

fake-gnus.jpg
like a fake Palestinian state......

I'm sure you believe that... She's such a phony.... And has no strong convictions or beliefs about much of anything.... Bernie told us what she would say....I guess you're OK with that Because your hate for President Trump is so strong... I'm more concerned about the country for the next four years... And she would be the worst thing to ever happen to it... (As I recall , they said Hillary won the debates too...)
Good thing we know that you don't believe any of that.

But Trump claimed they were eating pets that were dogs and cats.
They are.
Clearly a goose is not a dog or a cat.
True. They are also eating endangered Canadian geese.
You seemed to think that someone carrying a goose proved Trump was right about the killing and eating of pets.
Never attempted such a proof. No one else on JPP has either. You are hallucinating.

Back