What questions did Harris answer?

Not long after Donald Trump finished his first debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, one Fox News pundit suggested it could not have gone worse for the former president.

RawStory :rofl2: Harold Ford Jr. is the LIBERAL pundit on Fox and even then RawStory had to highly edit his comment chopping his full quote into pieces to make it appear worse than what he said. I find that amusing.

Sure- but the political voting system decrees that no administration nor candidate undertakes any action or commits to any foreign policy during the six months prior to the election which might damage their election/re-election chances. For example- and this is opinion, of course- should Biden allow US long-range weapons to be used against Russia then Trump's chances are improved as Harris will be out on a limb.
So the "election" is more important the system of the world and war? You have to realize that the biden administration’s... foreign policy... And that includes the disgraceful Kam... is horrible and destructive...

So the "election" is more important the system of the world and war? You have to realize that the biden administration’s... foreign policy... And that includes the disgraceful Kam... is horrible and destructive...
I'm afraid that it is, yes. The genocidal goblin, Netanyahu- and his cabal of extremist pseudo-Jewish ghouls , know that they can get away with genocide, ethnic cleansing, torture, rape , murder or whatever depravity buzzes their helmets before November. Harris is hamstrung with Genocide Joe asleep at the wheel.

Harris is the one living in the past, and she even lied about that.
Kamala Harris helped Trump make Trump look like a frump, chump, loser.

Some people were complaining that Trump was being allowed more time to speak than Harris. An after debate analysis showed that was so.

Great. The more he spoke...the worse he looked.

The MAGA crew will not be able to see that...nor will the ones who do ever acknowledge it.

Okay. But it is so.

Kamala Harris helped Trump make Trump look like a frump, chump, loser.

Some people were complaining that Trump was being allowed more time to speak than Harris. An after debate analysis showed that was so.

Great. The more he spoke...the worse he looked.

The MAGA crew will not be able to see that...nor will the ones who do ever acknowledge it.

Okay. But it is so.
All the times he had to factcheck her lies ... because the moderators wouldn't.

What questions did Harris answer?​

She clarified that ' Pets for lunch ' Trump is unhinged. Folks were wondering.
I'm wondering........the fact checker claims this picture did not happen because it was in a different town in Ohio.....does that change the fact it happened?......

Not long after Donald Trump finished his first debate with Vice President Kamala Harris, one Fox News pundit suggested it could not have gone worse for the former president.

By the time I got home and turned on the tube, Fox was doing damage control and claiming trump won.

How can she still say "good people," Jan 6 and his charges. Maybe five people total don't know its all been debunked long ago. She's either way out of touch or a liar and both are bad.

Fox News Isa Fake news network
CNN had Vance parroting the Fox talking points in the spin room. I honestly don't know why they believe they are going to get Fox sloppy seconds if they allow the MAGA morons equal air time? Even their regular panel discussions have that one moron who can't even follow along.

It's not a good look. Not that CNN had a good look after Desert Storm put them on the map.

Trump exposed Heels Up Harris for her flip flopping on multiple issues. She would not answer when asked about her previous positions that she has now changed, a few weeks before the election and said what most of us knew...that she has flip flopped and will do so again if elected.

It was a 3-1 with ABC fact checking Trump but not Heels up Harris. FOX commentators did acknowledge this. Heels Up Harris could not explain why she has not solved the issues of open borders, crime and inflation. He told her that she should go back to D.C. after the debate and have an Executive Order initiated to close the border, as he did when president. She did not respond.

After reading the comments (lament) of the Trump people here...

...I realize Kamala did even better last night than I thought. And I thought she put in a brilliant performance.

Sorry about all that, MAGA people.

But we all realized Trump was a loser.

She just rattled off the lies in the order she had practiced.... as directed by the moderators...
She didn't answer any questions...
She appeared much more presidential, she was not angry, she did not attack. He looked like a scared dog in a cage.

She answered most of the questions with ease, and he barked and growled.

He took all the bait she laid out, and fucked up.

Back