What Socrates can teach us about the art of civilized arguing

Instead of just calling Black American History "Critical Race Theory", why don't you just say specifically what should not be taught in public school- and why?

What are you afraid of?

Are you afraid of the American history specific to Black Americans?

What?! Idk what school you went to, but we learned plenty about black history when I went.

Slavery, Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad, the Civil War, Free Black Americans, George Washington Carver, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, Martin Luther King Jr. and the Civil Rights movement..

The difference is that we weren't taught by Critical Theory.

By the way, Critical Race Theory craps all on everything that MLK Jr. and the thousands of Americans black and white stood up and fought so hard for in the 60s.

I ain't afraid of a fuckin' thing, you better believe that. Even if I am, I'm still gonna fight.

I guarantee I know more about the history of blacks in America than you, boy.

For instance, the American Revolution was started because Brits shot a black man that was one of us and people were pissed.

"The shot heard 'round the world" was a black American being killed by Brits. He had family and friends here.

What?! Idk what school you went to, but we learned plenty about black history when I went.

Slavery, Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad, the Civil War, Free Black Americans, George Washington Carver, Jim Crow laws, the KKK, Martin Luther King Jr. and the Civil Rights movement..

The difference is that we weren't taught by Critical Theory.

By the way, Critical Race Theory craps all on everything that MLK Jr. and the thousands of Americans black and white stood up and fought so hard for in the 60s.

I ain't afraid of a fuckin' thing, you better believe that. Even if I am, I'm still gonna fight.

I guarantee I know more about the history of blacks in America than you, boy.

For instance, the American Revolution was started because Brits shot a black man that was one of us and people were pissed.

"The shot heard 'round the world" was a black American being killed by Brits. He had family and friends here.

Academic critics of CRT argue it is based on storytelling instead of evidence and reason, rejects truth and merit, and opposes liberalism. Since 2020, conservative U.S. lawmakers have sought to ban or restrict the instruction of CRT along with other anti‑racism education in primary and secondary schools. These lawmakers have been accused of misrepresenting the tenets and importance of CRT and of having the goal of broadly silencing discussions of racism, equality, social justice, and the history of race.

Matt Dillon is a racist. Nothing complex about his shit.

I'm thinking he is just an uneducated drunk poster still mad because Trump turned out to be America's Biggest Loser ever!

Lost the White House- Lost The House Of Reps- Lost the Senate- Lost millions of Republican voters over to the Democrats- Lost all of his executive powers- LOST HIS GET-OUTA'-JAIL-FREE-CARD- LOST HIS MIND- LOST ALL OF HIS COURTROOM HEARINGS- Lost his chances for re-election- ETC.

I'm thinking he is just an uneducated drunk poster still mad because Trump turned out to be America's Biggest Loser ever!

Lost the White House- Lost The House Of Reps- Lost the Senate- Lost millions of Republican voters over to the Democrats- Lost all of his executive powers- LOST HIS GET-OUTA'-JAIL-FREE-CARD- LOST HIS MIND- LOST ALL OF HIS COURTROOM HEARINGS- Lost his chances for re-election- ETC.

Matt Dillon is a hate troll. Had him on ignore for years.

Matt Dillon is a hate troll. Had him on ignore for years.

ORLY? You joined 11/2020, literally 14 mos ago.

This is the level of your intelligence,
a smidge above katzgar.
eek3.gif

Back