What The Yankees Did To Them.

Suddenly there is deft silence on this thread from the dear people who supported total warfare on the southern people by the Yankees.

Now why is that?

Because we have now entered the arena of political correctness when it comes to religious white protestants and other people.

How long must we wait for an answer dear friends - will we live long enough to hear from them again?

We are all trolls, who is there left to debate you that isn't a troll in your eyes, lol

are you suggesting that the incident at My Lai was done with the prior concurrence of the president of the united states?

No I suggest that right now you're dodging the question.

Do you want to speak for the two departed stunned PC twins about total war on the Oklahoma confederate families?

To stick to first principles - slavery is such an abomination that any and every method can justly be used to overthrow it. Various of my wife's family went over to the 'States specifically to fight this filth. Bad things were done in the war against Hitler too - but what he was doing had to be put a stop to, and that is all there is to be said. We either move forward of we go back to the caves!

20 thousand people were relocated out of the state of Missouri by order of a Yankee general. Thousands were relocated out of New Orleans by order of another Yankee general. The remaining residents of Atlanta were relocated out of that city by your hero Sherman and the majority of those were children under the age of 17.

You really are a victim of compulsory education now aren't you? Is it possible that you are really this ignorant? I thought you knew everyuthing there was to know about everything in the universe when you were born?

Why isn't that why you critizised me for reading books?

Are you talking about Indians or Mormans? Both were were completely separate issues. Now, I've already said: and this is the thrid time, that there as no extermination of hite southerners during the war, so your information is bogua at best, and now you're trying slip the Indians into this under the rug. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you talking about Indians or Mormans? Both were were completely separate issues. Now, I've already said: and this is the thrid time, that there as no extermination of hite southerners during the war, so your information is bogua at best, and now you're trying slip the Indians into this under the rug. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm talking about the assualt and desecreation of the families of the confederate army in Oklahoma.

Are you ready to answer now? Did they get what they deserved?

I'm talking about the assualt and desecreation of the families of the confederate army in Oklahoma.

Are you ready to answer now? Did they get what they deserved?

You know; there were many more massacres of union soldiers by confederates than the other way around in those terrioties, and Union soldiers went out their way to avoid civilian casualties. There was Nathon Bedford Forest for instance that was particlularly viscious individual. One confederate in Oaklahoma territory ran such a brutal geurilla campaign against the north, that the union genral burned down the town in order to find this guy and his men.

And please don't forget the bloodthirsty group of confederates that included Jessie James who willfully massacred civilians quite a bit.
You're really going to have to be a bit more specific: Oaklahoma for instance didn't become a state until 1907, so you're talking about a very large territory that was pretty much all Indian country. And the Trail of Tears went right through my grandparents' farm, so careful with your misinformation please.

You still haven't shown one single example of anything you've charged the union army with . . .

And America thanks you Jersey for doing your part to give the country government families.

Now stay out of this - this isn't about your abortion rights.

Lol, free country honey, I may speak when I choose. Women no longer have to be quiet when you insist.

You know; there were many more massacres of union soldiers by confederates than the other way around in those terrioties, and Union soldiers went out their way to avoid civilian casualties. There was Nathon Bedford Forest for instance that was particlularly viscious individual. One confederate in Oaklahoma territory ran such a brutal geurilla campaign against the north, that the union genral burned down the town in order to find this guy and his men.

And please don't forget the bloodthirsty group of confederates that included Jessie James who willfully massacred civilians quite a bit.
You're really going to have to be a bit more specific: Oaklahoma for instance didn't become a state until 1907, so you're talking about a very large territory that was pretty much all Indian country. And the Trail of Tears went right through my grandparents' farm, so careful with your misinformation please.

You still haven't shown one single example of anything you've charged the union army with . . .

And you still haven't answered the question. Now why don't you stop doing the mambo and answer it?

why would I care to speak for anyone other than myself?

Why don't you answer this question for Pee Deeee - AKA little peg pants who's hiding right now because it's a politically incorrect question.

Did the Oklahoma confederate army fight the Yankees so the rich plantation owners could maintain their slaves?

According to little peg pants, that's what the entire south did which is why he claims they're scum who got what they deserved and why Sherman and the other union generals are heroes.

Did the families of the confederate army in Oklahoma get what they deserved from the Yankees?

Back