What Would It Take?

LOL

See what I mean folks? Just as I thought would happen.

What can convince a Trumper conspiracist? NOTHING.

Not admissions of guilt. Not convictions. Not hospital data. Not direct admissions of events.

No real responses. Just ‘Reich, Nazi, dictatorship, fascist’, that kind of imbecilic rant.

So you lie repeatedly, get exposed, and claim victory.

Yep, that's the Marxist way.

No substance - all bullshit.

I will happily tear you to shreds on the mRNA sequencers - oh but you just bleat talking points from MSNBCCP - you don't have the intellect to debate or support a point - we ALL know this.

I listened to an interesting podcast yesterday that dealt with conspiracy theories and those who buy into them. The main speaker said one question he likes to pose to those adherents is:

What would it take to convince you that you’re wrong?

Great question that should stop most in their tracks. However, if usually doesn’t, especially when it comes to Trumpers. Even with all the mountains of evidence, they are still in denial.

We all have our biases and I had to ponder that question myself. About COVID, the accusations against BIDEN, climate change, etc.

So, I’ll pose that question to the forum, especially the right wingers, who tend to buy into those conspiracies more than others.

What would it take to convince you that you’re wrong?

About:

The stolen election
COVID vaccines
Climate change
The claims about Joe Biden

Take your pick. What would it take?

What would it take? Probably the same thing it would take for you leftist numbskulls to realize that people with penises aren't actually women because they say they are women. It's fascinating how you completely ignore your own delusional thinking.

What would it take? Probably the same thing it would take for you leftist numbskulls to realize that people with penises aren't actually women because they say they are women. It's fascinating how you completely ignore your own delusional thinking.

Ah, an even more predictable response. Yakuda and the obsessive “women with penises”.

So you lie repeatedly, get exposed, and claim victory.

Yep, that's the Marxist way.

No substance - all bullshit.

I will happily tear you to shreds on the mRNA sequencers - oh but you just bleat talking points from MSNBCCP - you don't have the intellect to debate or support a point - we ALL know this.

^Gotta laugh at the oh, so predictable conspiracists.

Instead of answering the question as is, all they do is respew the same conspiracy bullshit.

LOL

See what I mean folks? Just as I thought would happen.

What can convince a Trumper conspiracist? NOTHING.

Not admissions of guilt. Not convictions. Not hospital data. Not direct admissions of events.

No real responses. Just ‘Reich, Nazi, dictatorship, fascist’, that kind of imbecilic rant.

Notice how you fail to address even a single point? All you do is fling shit.

Here is some more on your blatant Manafort lies - not that you even know any details, as a mindless drone - but just to humiliate you further:

{
In 2009, when Mueller ran the FBI, the bureau asked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to spend millions of his own dollars funding an FBI-supervised operation to rescue a retired FBI agent, Robert Levinson, captured in Iran while working for the CIA in 2007.

Yes, that’s the same Deripaska who has surfaced in Mueller’s current investigation and who was recently sanctioned by the Trump administration.
The Levinson mission is confirmed by more than a dozen participants inside and outside the FBI, including Deripaska, his lawyer, the Levinson family and a retired agent who supervised the case. Mueller was kept apprised of the operation, officials told me.
Some aspects of Deripaska’s help were chronicled in a 2016 book by reporter Barry Meier, but sources provide extensive new information about his role.
They said FBI agents courted Deripaska in 2009 in a series of secret hotel meetings in Paris; Vienna; Budapest, Hungary, and Washington. Agents persuaded the aluminum industry magnate to underwrite the mission. The Russian billionaire insisted the operation neither involve nor harm his homeland.}

Mueller may have a conflict — and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch | The Hill

Last edited:
Joe Biden did brag about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

Says it all. A moment of lucidity and the truth came out. What will it take?

^Gotta laugh at the oh, so predictable conspiracists.

Instead of answering the question as is, all they do is respew the same conspiracy bullshit.

Once again you duck the substance and fling shit.

You started this thread for no reason other than to fling shit like the feral baboon you are.

You have no desire to discuss the issues - nor do you have the intellect or integrity to do so.

Ah, an even more predictable response. Yakuda and the obsessive “women with penises”.

So when faced with your own fucked up thinking and beliefs you fold like a $3 suitcase. Another fine example of a leftist being intellectually lazy. Socrates said an unexamined life is not one worth living. You should heed his words.

Once again you duck the substance and fling shit.

You started this thread for no reason other than to fling shit like the feral baboon you are.

You have no desire to discuss the issues - nor do you have the intellect or integrity to do so.

Nope. I started it to see if anyone would seriously look at their assumptions on the conspiracy theories tossed about on this forum and the internet.

I did have some preconceived ideas that certain people would be unable to do so and simply regurgitate the same old bullshit.

You didn’t fail me in that regard, Jethro. You were right on cue.

So when faced with your own fucked up thinking and beliefs you fold like a $3 suitcase. Another fine example of a leftist being intellectually lazy. Socrates said an unexamined life is not one worth living. You should heed his words.

You never fail us either, Goober. When in doubt, Yak always resorts to “women with penises”. As predictable as the sunrise. LOL

I can't blame you for wanting to avoid your stupidity. It's stupidity after all.

Topic: Trump’s indictments.

Yakuda - “Yeah, but women with penises.”

Topic: Inflation

Topic: Climate change

LOL

Topic: Trump’s indictments.

Topic: Inflation

Topic: Climate change

LOL

I laugh at your stupidity too. You should avoid.

BTW just to highlight how fucking stupid you are Ive NEVER said, "...women with penises". Stupid AND a liar.

You never fail us either, Goober. When in doubt, Yak always resorts to “women with penises”. As predictable as the sunrise. LOL

He does seem to have a special fascination with chicks with dicks. Tranny Dicks Are Kewl had a similar fascination and quite an extension picture collection. Odd.

Back