What's a Preacher to do?

A sin is a label for an activity or even a thought that is is forbidden by those who believe in God and the bible.

Some of you may believe we are all sinners, since you believe in God and the bible as truth.
I do not believe in god or his teachings so I am not a sinner.

A sin is a label for an activity or even a thought that is is forbidden by those who believe in God and the bible.

Some of you may believe we are all sinners, since you believe in God and the bible as truth.

ain't circular logic grand....:rolleyes:

ain't circular logic grand....:rolleyes:

I wonder if the next time I get pulled over for speeding, I can tell the cop, I don't believe in your power or your laws therefore I am not speeding.

I wonder how far I will get with that one.

Last time I got pulled over, I tried to tell the cop that the semi-trucks were passing me like I was standing still. I still got the doggone ticket. I think next time I will try Whomever's logic. Who knows, maybe it will work. /shrug

Immie

I wonder if the next time I get pulled over for speeding, I can tell the cop, I don't believe in your power or your laws therefore I am not speeding.

I wonder how far I will get with that one.

Last time I got pulled over, I tried to tell the cop that the semi-trucks were passing me like I was standing still. I still got the doggone ticket. I think next time I will try Whomever's logic. Who knows, maybe it will work. /shrug

Immie

Piss poor comparison. Laws of government are not laws of God . Thankfully.
sometimes they coincide because of common sense or religious influence in our govt.

Laws of govenment are real, "laws" of religion depend on belief. And are enforced by peer pressure, shame and fear of eternal suffering after death.

LOL I don't think a judge will let you wait for god to punish you for you breaking of governmental laws :D

Last edited:
=Whomever;440101]Piss poor comparison. Laws of government are not laws of God .

captian obvious strikes again

Laws of govenment are real, "laws" of religion depend on belief. And are enforced by peer pressure, shame and fear of eternal suffering after death.

LMAO...it takes belief in the government to make those laws real....why do you think there are wars, because some other person doesn't believe in YOUR laws, so they kill you and make their own.

laws are as real as we make them. without belief in the law, you would have zero law. if put in prison, you would simply believe you are kidnapped, held as a prisoner of war....you really are naive....

captian obvious strikes again

LMAO...it takes belief in the government to make those laws real....why do you think there are wars, because some other person doesn't believe in YOUR laws, so they kill you and make their own.

laws are as real as we make them. without belief in the law, you would have zero law. if put in prison, you would simply believe you are kidnapped, held as a prisoner of war....you really are naive....

Talk about niave, break gopvernmental laws and then gods laws. See which ones get you punished.

God has done nothing bad to me yet.

If you feel as you stated, then you are delusional and need professional help.

Talk about niave, break gopvernmental laws and then gods laws. See which ones get you punished.

God has done nothing bad to me yet.

If you feel as you stated, then you are delusional and need professional help.

you don't get it do you....

the guys in gitmo, they do not believe in our laws, they could give a shit about being "punished"....its not even punishment to them, they will get their reward, they care nothing for our laws. you are delusional and probably still wear diapers....

you have an irrational hatred for christians and seemingly god. you can't even comprehend the guys in gitmo for starters, and you have no evidence that there is no "punishment" from god....you get everlasting life if you believe....you don't believe, you get everlasting death

you don't get it do you....

the guys in gitmo, they do not believe in our laws, they could give a shit about being "punished"....its not even punishment to them, they will get their reward, they care nothing for our laws. you are delusional and probably still wear diapers....

you have an irrational hatred for christians and seemingly god. you can't even comprehend the guys in gitmo for starters, and you have no evidence that there is no "punishment" from god....you get everlasting life if you believe....you don't believe, you get everlasting death

It is not even punishment for them?

You do need professional help.

I have no hatred for god or religious people as long as they leave me alone.
I do not need an imaginary supreme being to deal with life.

It is not even punishment for them?

You do need professional help.

I have no hatred for god or religious people as long as they leave me alone.
I do not need an imaginary supreme being to deal with life.

hey asshole....they don't care, they care nothing for this world and for our laws, i suggest you knock off the petty get professional help nonsense and open your eyes. sure, they don't like being liked up, but they view it as ILLEGAL AND A KIDNAPPING.....they hate our laws because THEY DO NOT BELIEVE in our laws....our laws are EVIL to them....

locking someone up has nothing to do with the law, get it through your pea brain....your logic means that a kidnapper who locks someone up is following the law

Piss poor comparison. Laws of government are not laws of God . Thankfully.
sometimes they coincide because of common sense or religious influence in our govt.

LOL I don't think a judge will let you wait for god to punish you for you breaking of governmental laws :D

Piss poor? I agree, but then I was trying to come up with something in a hurry and it was getting late. :D

I didn't say I would get away with it, only that I should give it a try.

We make the laws in this country and speeding laws are included in those laws. I can try and tell a cop (and later a judge) that I don't believe in them and thus I should not have to follow their laws. Of course, they would tell me, fine, then you don't believe in the driver's license we gave you either and your driving privilege is being revoked.

Immie

ZOMG I POINTED OUT THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST AND USING HIM AS AN EXCUSE TO HATE PEOPLE MAKES YOU A BIGOT! ZOMG ZOMG

Viewing the bible as anything other then purely allegorical makes you a retard.
Dismissing people's Faith with such certitude makes you a "retard". I agree that much of the Bible is likely allegorical, but that doesn't mean that I know it with such certainty and believe that I have the only right way....

Dismissing people's Faith with such certitude makes you a "retard". I agree that much of the Bible is likely allegorical, but that doesn't mean that I know it with such certainty and believe that I have the only right way....

IB1 likes to stir up sh$t as you well know. I wasn't in the mood to argue with him last night so I simply ignored the challenge. I generally enjoy conversing with him, but typically not in regards to faith.

Immie

Back