Whats worse: A self righteous disillusioned Michelle or a Junky thieving Cindy

Who cares, they are both wives, not canidates. A wife should matter very little. What I will say is that being self richous and disallusioned are not crimes.

The spouses should be of little concern.

Americans need to chuck the cookie cutter, anyway; it ain't working out....

Who cares, they are both wives, not canidates. A wife should matter very little. What I will say is that being self richous and disallusioned are not crimes.
Apparently, driving without your eye-crutches is.

No doubt. I bet Michelle has better shoes, too....

You two couldn't handle lunch with a Trojan. At least you recognize your positions.

Edit: I need to add Superfreak in here as well. That p*ssy couldn't handle a Trojan woman either!

Last edited:
No doubt. I bet Michelle has better shoes, too....

How true…tomorrow night is my big night Onceler. I’m going to see SITC in midtown, with several friends. First we’re doing cosmos and then going to see the film. Don’t give away the ending before then!

LMAO.............

I think that team should change their name. The first thing it brings to mind isn't football(foosball).

it is if you speak German! Do essene ya bitte!(forgive the spelling error...been quite awhile)

Last edited:
I think that team should change their name. The first thing it brings to mind isn't football.

Oh is that what he is talking about, condoms? Men are so weird Thorn, I get lost sometimes. I was going to add something else in here, but I actually had a second thought. If anyone can believe it?

between the two (and I dont agree with the thread charactorization of the two) I would perfer the woman who talked to the president in his most private and vulnerable momments be the one who knows what it like to walk the path of the most Americans possibile. We are a democracy so this thing should function best when it functions in the best way for most Americans. Ill go with the one who knows what its like to see her parents scrimp and save to send their kids to college. Ill go with the one who had to make the grades to be able to find a way to college. Ill go with the one who has changed the most diapers and knows what its like when an family has to sweat over how they will pay the hospital bills. I want the one who is the most forward thinking and not full of the habits of the past.

That is Michelle and Im sure Candy is a nice person and all but she knows very little about what its like to be an average American.

Back