Whats worse: A self righteous disillusioned Michelle or a Junky thieving Cindy

Oh is that what he is talking about, condoms? Men are so weird Thorn, I get lost sometimes. I was going to add something else in here, but I actually had a second thought. If anyone can believe it?

LOL! I only knew it was a team because I married one of the most avid sports fans in the world. I even watch sports sometimes with him, I'm so ashamed to admit! :o (Tho I do like baseball and hockey).

between the two (and I dont agree with the thread charactorization of the two) I would perfer the woman who talked to the president in his most private and vulnerable momments be the one who knows what it like to walk the path of the most Americans possibile. We are a democracy so this thing should function best when it functions in the best way for most Americans. Ill go with the one who knows what its like to see her parents scrimp and save to send their kids to college. Ill go with the one who had to make the grades to be able to find a way to college. Ill go with the one who has changed the most diapers and knows what its like when an family has to sweat over how they will pay the hospital bills. I want the one who is the most forward thinking and not full of the habits of the past.

That is Michelle and Im sure Candy is a nice person and all but she knows very little about what its like to be an average American.

Good points, Desh.

between the two (and I dont agree with the thread charactorization of the two) I would perfer the woman who talked to the president in his most private and vulnerable momments be the one who knows what it like to walk the path of the most Americans possibile. We are a democracy so this thing should function best when it functions in the best way for most Americans. Ill go with the one who knows what its like to see her parents scrimp and save to send their kids to college. Ill go with the one who had to make the grades to be able to find a way to college. Ill go with the one who has changed the most diapers and knows what its like when an family has to sweat over how they will pay the hospital bills. I want the one who is the most forward thinking and not full of the habits of the past.

That is Michelle and Im sure Candy is a nice person and all but she knows very little about what its like to be an average American.

yip, Yip, Yip!

LOL! I only knew it was a team because I married one of the most avid sports fans in the world. I even watch sports sometimes with him, I'm so ashamed to admit! :o (Tho I do like baseball and hockey).

Don't be ashamed, that's sweet.

Cindy McCain has four kids Desh. That's two more than Michelle.

How would you know if either Michelle or Cindy or forward thinking or thinking of that past? Is there a website dedicated to their political beliefs?

I think fighting addiction is a humbling experience regardless of who you are. I believe that Cindy certainly would have an idea of what it is like to be a "normal person". In fact, she knows what it is like to be even less than that.

I also find the whole, "Rich people aren't like us" crap just plain idiotic. Have you really fallen for that idiocy?

Cindy and John have both adopted in compassion, and drawn from the well of pain. It is plain silly to pretend that they have no idea what it is to face difficulties.

I think fighting addiction is a humbling experience regardless of who you are. I believe that Cindy certainly would have an idea of what it is like to be a "normal person". In fact, she knows what it is like to be even less than that.

I also find the whole, "Rich people aren't like us" crap just plain idiotic. Have you really fallen for that idiocy?

I find it funny that you've fallen for the idea that a fucking beer heiress is just like you. I mean, like, laugh out loud funny.

Man did the brainwashing take in a lot of you.

Cindy and John have both adopted in compassion, and drawn from the well of pain. It is plain silly to pretend that they have no idea what it is to face difficulties.

Plus so many "average" Americans go to Princeton and Harvard Law School. Michelle should be celebrated for that. It doesn't make her "average" though.

I find it funny that you've fallen for the idea that a fucking beer heiress is just like you. I mean, like, laugh out loud funny.

Man did the brainwashing take in a lot of you.
I have found that all the people I meet are people. Even if they are rich.

I find that you really have fallen for class envy and it shows a portion of greed and an ability to dehumanize for the smallest differences that I wasn't expecting and find a bit disturbing.

I find that you really have fallen for class envy and it shows a portion of greed and an ability to dehumanize for the smallest differences that I wasn't expecting and find a bit disturbing.

Oh ok.

That is what happens when one consumes to much kool-aid. You believe it is ok to dehumanize those that the "PC" world has deemed acceptable to dehumanize.

Of course not.... because one happened to YOU... and that is quite simply an injustice in and of itself.

So you belive that being charged with driving without your glasses, even though your eyes have been corrected is the same as stealing from a charity.

So you belive that being charged with driving without your glasses, even though your eyes have been corrected is the same as stealing from a charity.

No. I believe that someone suffering from a drug addiction that steals drugs to feed that addiction, who gets caught, fights the addiction and repays the charity is far better than an elitist asshole who files a complaint against a cop for doing his job then bitching about it as if it is a great injustice that the law actually applied to him.

No. I believe that someone suffering from a drug addiction that steals drugs to feed that addiction, who gets caught, fights the addiction and repays the charity is far better than an elitist asshole who files a complaint against a cop for doing his job then bitching about it as if it is a great injustice that the law actually applied to him.

I will be having the judge call the guys chief if I can get him to, I just have to wait till after the case is over for it to be ethical for me to talk to the judge about it.

I agree, but I’d rather have a cosmo with Michelle Obama than Candy McCain, any day.

Really? I'm thinking Candy is far more entertaining. Get her off the wagon and who knows what mayhem will ensue?

I will be having the judge call the guys chief if I can get him to, I just have to wait till after the case is over for it to be ethical for me to talk to the judge about it.

Like I said. You are an elitist vindictive asshole who doesn't think the system applies to him.

You have yet to address this one simple question....

What is the purpose of having an eye exam or any restrictions for "corrective lenses" if all someone has to do is say they had surgery and the cop is then supposed to let them go????????

Back