Whats worse: A self righteous disillusioned Michelle or a Junky thieving Cindy

I find it funny that you've fallen for the idea that a *&^% beer heiress is just like you. I mean, like, laugh out loud funny.

Man did the brainwashing take in a lot of you.

LOL. You took the words right out of my mouth.

That is what happens when one consumes to much kool-aid. You believe it is ok to dehumanize those that the "PC" world has deemed acceptable to dehumanize.

Neither of you could possibly have any idea how stupid, and common, I find both of your posts on this subject. Silence does not equal agreement. There are just no words, and I don’t have the energy to debate two idiots for no doubt, hundreds of mind-numbingly senseless posts.

between the two (and I dont agree with the thread charactorization of the two) I would perfer the woman who talked to the president in his most private and vulnerable momments be the one who knows what it like to walk the path of the most Americans possibile. We are a democracy so this thing should function best when it functions in the best way for most Americans. Ill go with the one who knows what its like to see her parents scrimp and save to send their kids to college. Ill go with the one who had to make the grades to be able to find a way to college. Ill go with the one who has changed the most diapers and knows what its like when an family has to sweat over how they will pay the hospital bills. I want the one who is the most forward thinking and not full of the habits of the past.

That is Michelle and Im sure Candy is a nice person and all but she knows very little about what its like to be an average American.

Plus, I can't respect a woman who allows her husband to call her a trollop and a c*nt.

No. I believe that someone suffering from a drug addiction that steals drugs to feed that addiction, who gets caught, fights the addiction and repays the charity is far better than an elitist asshole who files a complaint against a cop for doing his job then bitching about it as if it is a great injustice that the law actually applied to him.

Sounds like a dumb a$$ed junkie to me. Which is why I'm thinking going out with Cindy would be a lot more fun. With Michelle, I'd be required to think. With Candy, I just need to have my camera ready.

Jeez....did McCain actually use the word "trollop?"

We've really gotta start considering an age limit at the top end for that job, as well...

Neither of you could possibly have any idea how stupid, and common, I find both of your posts on this subject. Silence does not equal agreement. There are just no words, and I don’t have the energy to debate two idiots for no doubt, hundreds of mind-numbingly senseless posts.

Well, what do you expect from a zucchini?

mccains got a case of the old man denture feedback going on lately with that whistle in his speech.

Ech. Can it get any worse?

you thought bushisms was bad? wait till mccains in his 4th year of stress and he sounds like the old pedifile man Herbert from family guy.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TMGH1arhY4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited:
I wont name names, SuperCandy, but there are some hypocrates who would be ALL OVER SENATOR CLINTON when her husband was running for president had she previously been caught stealing drugs from a charity! Those same people, Supercandy, are not giving Candy McCain a pass.

Back