Whats worse: A self righteous disillusioned Michelle or a Junky thieving Cindy

When's the last time you had a date supertool? (besides the one with Damo.

Do you even get how ignorant a question that is on line?

If I tell you it was Friday and the next one is tomorrow how would you know if that was the truth or not?

You wouldn't. You would simply take whatever I say, dismiss it, then respond with more of your pathetic leg humping rhetoric.

This is getting way too mean. Why is this kind of thing necessary with you men?
M'eh. Men argue over who is going to get chips, they'll nearly come to blows and make a contest out of it somehow. Just let us remember the cave in a way that isn't demeaning to women and you will find we are happier for it.

Translation:

Oh yeah! Well... You're a homo! And I am sooo cool, because I can call you one!

He really is so open minded and all. Being the intellectual that he is you would think he could come up with another "insult".

From his use of "gay" as an "insult, we can safely assume he is one of those closet gay bashers.... given his violent tendencies, we should probably send out a notice to the CA gay community.

"Beware of short mullet headed freak trying to hump your leg... he really hates gay people"

So who's the guy your taking out on friday?
LOL...

Again? Really? This is really the best you can come up with?

I'll translate again:

You are gay! And I've said it five times in a row now because I still can't think of a better insult, even though the weakness of this one has been pointed out to me several times. I also feel a bit guilty for using homosexual innuendo to "insult" people because I know that it shouldn't be an insult at all. Unfortunately I am weak and incapable of avoiding the term that would most make me upset.

Now, I'll pretend that many women want me so that nobody will call me what I've been calling others!

So who's the guy your taking out on friday?

you accidentally deleted this part of my post...

"You wouldn't. You would simply take whatever I say, dismiss it, then respond with more of your pathetic leg humping rhetoric."

But I know... that part made it hard to respond with your above pathetic leg humping rhetoric.... didn't it?

LOL...

Again? Really? This is really the best you can come up with?

I'll translate again:

You are gay! And I've said it five times in a row now because I still can't think of a better insult, even though the weakness of this one has been pointed out to me several times. I also feel a bit guilty for using homosexual innuendo to "insult" people because I know that it shouldn't be an insult at all. Unfortunately I am weak and incapable of avoiding the term that would most make me upset.

Now, I'll pretend that many women want me so that nobody will call me what I've been calling others!

ROFLMAO....

poor leg humping gumby.... all that gay bashing hatred coming forth...

you accidentally deleted this part of my post...

"You wouldn't. You would simply take whatever I say, dismiss it, then respond with more of your pathetic leg humping rhetoric."

But I know... that part made it hard to respond with your above pathetic leg humping rhetoric.... didn't it?

Well, I can't really make time for both you and damocles tag teaming me.

I don't give a shit if you're a closet, repressed gay. You obviously fit the profile - , dateless, never married.....republican. So, enjoy your date with your gentleman caller this friday.

I dont ahve a problem with Gay people, I do believe that being an in the closet gay to be a dishonest lifestyle that leads to real problems.

Well, I can't really make time for both you and damocles tag teaming me.

I don't give a shit if you're a closet, repressed gay. You obviously fit the profile - , dateless, never married.....republican. So, enjoy your date with your gentleman caller this friday.

wow... ya went with the "your gay" "insult" one more time. How sad.

How should I respond... oh I know.... nuh huh YOUR gay.

:rolleyes:

I hope so.

oh now precious... are ya still bitter about the having the law applied to you?

poor precious. Nasty ole coppers giving you a ticket you deserved and all. Run along now and file another complaint against that wicked ole copper.

oh now precious... are ya still bitter about the having the law applied to you?

poor precious. Nasty ole coppers giving you a ticket you deserved and all. Run along now and file another complaint against that wicked ole copper.

You are bitter... Man in the colset or not, get some help with your anger problem!

You are bitter... Man in the colset or not, get some help with your anger problem!

I have the anger problem? I am sitting here laughing my ass off at you and gumby. His rage against gays and yours against a cop doing his job. Yes, I am making fun of both of you. But it is not rage dear precious.... it is pure laughter

Oh c'mon can we go back to the denture feedback thing please? That's a great line btw chap. This thread stopped being funny shortly thereafter.

BTW I think I'd have the cosmo with Candy as well. When I'm having a cosmo it's so much easier not to have to think...

Back