Whats worse: A self righteous disillusioned Michelle or a Junky thieving Cindy

Well, I can't really make time for both you and damocles tag teaming me.

I don't give a shit if you're a closet, repressed gay. You obviously fit the profile - , dateless, never married.....republican. So, enjoy your date with your gentleman caller this friday.

cypress +100

Oh c'mon can we go back to the denture feedback thing please? That's a great line btw chap. This thread stopped being funny shortly thereafter.

BTW I think I'd have the cosmo with Candy as well. When I'm having a cosmo it's so much easier not to have to think.

Exactly!

:clink:

Thats cute.... coming to the leg humpers defense... but he already left for the day. So you are just a tad late with the backup.

But I'll give you a 3.5 for trying.

"defense"? Do you even know what defense means? I just gave a score on ownage. Don't get all pissy with me. I wasn't the one who wiped the floor with you. :halo:

you should have went for something a little more realistic and just a tad higher than Cypress' number. Say 7.

Hey Cypress, did you include me in your number?

Hint: The little .... :rolleyes: .... is generally an indicator that someone is being sarcastic.

I was being so much cooler than our little leg humper by besting him with my bold internet numbers....

:rolleyes:

Next I will out do him on his threats of violence.... cause that will make me seem way more like a tough guy.

"defense"? Do you even know what defense means? I just gave a score on ownage. Don't get all pissy with me. I wasn't the one who wiped the floor with you. :halo:

yeah, but your score is a tad biased towards the leg humper. He had to resort to the "your gay" "insult" five times. I would hardly classify that as wiping the floor with anyone. It was quite pathetic.... amusing that he kept doing it... but pathetic.

Hence your defense of him. Coming on and giving him a positive review to make our little leg humper feel better about the beating he just took.

you should have went for something a little more realistic and just a tad higher than Cypress' number. Say 7.

Hey Cypress, did you include me in your number?

Crap, sorry no! Wait, I thought you just wanted to be my concubine. Does that count as a wife?

yeah, but your score is a tad biased towards the leg humper. He had to resort to the "your gay" "insult" five times. I would hardly classify that as wiping the floor with anyone. It was quite pathetic.... amusing that he kept doing it... but pathetic.

Hence your defense of him. Coming on and giving him a positive review to make our little leg humper feel better about the beating he just took.

Man up and take your cyber skewering like an adult.

Tiana is the final arbiter in matters of ownage. I shoved your head in the toilet bowl and then took a piss on it.

Quit whining about me mocking your dateless, repressed, and closeted gay lifestyle. Anyone who uses the phrase "precious dear", in reference to another male poster, is an outright flamer. If I mocked you for your closeted lifestyle 5 times, so fucking what? How many times have you resorted to the lame and frankly baffling "leg humper" insult? 500 times?

And whose leg am I humping? I'm not the one dedicating user groups to worship the ground LadyT walks on, and I'm not stalking liberal ladies on their profiles. I treat the liberal ladies like my peers and respected equals. Something an enraged gay man like yourself, perhaps can not understand.

Last edited:
Tiana is the final arbiter in matters of ownage. I shoved your head in the toilet bowl and then took a piss on it.

Quit whining about me mocking your dateless, repressed, and closeted gay lifestyle. Anyone who uses the phrase "precious dear", in reference to another male poster, is an outright flamer. If I mocked you for your closeted lifestyle 5 times, so fucking what? How many times have you resorted to the lame and frankly baffling "leg humper" insult? 500 times?

And whose leg am I humping? I'm not the one dedicating user groups to worship the ground LadyT walks on, and I'm not stalking liberal ladies on their profiles. I treat the liberal ladies like my peers and respected equals. Something an enraged gay man like yourself, perhaps can not understand.

SF ownt again!

LOL!!! I can't fricking believe it! Every single time. I am shocked at the level of "insult" you must think this holds, for such a cosmopolitan liberal guy you sure have an interesting level of belief in the insult power of the words "You are soooo gay!"

Anyway time again for the official Translation:

No! YOU're gay! And you are sooo much gay its just even gay-gay!

(It's like I'm in 8th grade again! Whoooo! I haven't laughed this fricking hard in a long, long time.)

Man up and take your cyber skewering like an adult.

you are right... I should watch as the little leg humper tries to come up with the highly intellectual "your gay" "insult" for the 63rd time. Wow... that really burned me.

Do you not find it slightly telling that our little leg humper is of the opinion that calling someone gay is an insult? He is either a closet gay basher or simply in the closet.

Back