Whats worse: A self righteous disillusioned Michelle or a Junky thieving Cindy

you are right... I should watch as the little leg humper tries to come up with the highly intellectual "your gay" "insult" for the 63rd time. Wow... that really burned me.

Do you not find it slightly telling that our little leg humper is of the opinion that calling someone gay is an insult? He is either a closet gay basher or simply in the closet.
LOL.

What would I translate this as?

Tiana is the final arbiter in matters of ownage. I shoved your head in the toilet bowl and then took a piss on it.

Quit whining about me mocking your dateless, repressed, and closeted gay lifestyle. Anyone who uses the phrase "precious dear", in reference to another male poster, is an outright flamer. If I mocked you for your closeted lifestyle 5 times, so fucking what? How many times have you resorted to the lame and frankly baffling "leg humper" insult? 500 times?

And whose leg am I humping? I'm not the one dedicating user groups to worship the ground LadyT walks on, and I'm not stalking liberal ladies on their profiles. I treat the liberal ladies like my peers and respected equals. Something an enraged gay man like yourself, perhaps can not understand.

Oh look, the ever clever little leg humper called me gay again. Wow, what wit.

You don't have to pretend Gumby... we all know a stalker when we see one. Clearly you are one. Side note leg humper.... out of the two of us... which has threatened violence upon the other? Oh yeah, that would be you.... THAT is the sign of rage gumby. Which is even more disturbing when found in a stalker.

This almost reminds me of when that RJS skewered SF so bad, that SF was begging him no more, no more. And it was so pathetic that even his con cohors viciously turned on him, refusing to help.

LMAO.... yeah, that clever bastard always had my number.... whats a zucchini to do.

LOL.

What would I translate this as?

Well apparently if he calls me gay a few more times, it will complete his effort to "shove my head in a toilet and take a piss on my head" (yet another example of our little leg humping stalker letting the rage take control)

I hear that if he reaches a grand total of ten times calling me gay he also gets a set of steak knives. So I suppose we have to suffer the wrath of his "wit" for a few more times.

Back