When should Kids Learn about Sex?

Silly liberals and your sexual promiscuity. . .

But Surely a child doesn't need the birds and the bees at 5? My cousin was 14 she learned. In fact, she had no clue what I was saying.

why do you just persist in lying about what they will be teaching?

I disagree. Some of us just believe that humanity is tended towards chaos, and that implementing order is the best way to achieve collective gain.

EDIT: and make no mistake, any system, in which I have been put down in affects you as well. You're not 'out of the system' because you're disillusioned.

Pissing on people doesn't make for order, which is why right-wing dictatorships never last. Their spite does for them.

Irrelevant....should I ho grab scandals from Republican/Conservative politicians?

Yet you formerly thought it was relevant in the context of this thread, because you thought it proper to bring it up, until I asked about the political affiliation of the convicted fraudster.

why do you just persist in lying about what they will be teaching?

Persist? Lying?

"Nobody's suggesting that kindergartners are going to be getting information about sex in the way that we think about it,” Obama is quoted as telling the children. "If they ask a teacher 'where do babies come from,' that providing information that the fact is that it's not a stork is probably not an unhealthy thing. Although again, that's going to be determined on a case by case basis by local communities and local school boards." To further clarify Obama’s position on sex ed for kindergartner’s, Obama’s campaign spokesman, Bill Burton, pointed MSNBC to the “curriculum for those in kindergarten” produced by the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS). This curriculum suggested discussing same-sex relationships—in non-graphic terms--with kindergartners. - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-sex-ed-kindergartners-right-thing-do#sthash.BX6HUtlk.dpuf

1. pretty damn vague to me.
2. My bold.

Yet you formerly thought it was relevant in the context of this thread, because you thought it proper to bring it up, until I asked about the political affiliation of the convicted fraudster.

You think the judge was the only "fraudster " in this? The business has no culpability? THAT'S the problem with people like you, business can do no wrong...of course, you're just an idiot troll who gets off on stirring up shit, so why am I even engaging discussion with you?

You think the judge was the only "fraudster " in this? The business has no culpability? THAT'S the problem with people like you, business can do no wrong...of course, you're just an idiot troll who gets off on stirring up shit, so why am I even engaging discussion with you?

There were other convictions, as I recall. Were the others convicted also Democrats?

Has Castro's regime lasted? Seems to me he's a left-wing dictator.

His movement overthrew a colonial regime, which always goes down well with people, and certainly began by wanting serious change - decent health and so on - which people like. As far as I can see, though, US meddling and bullying kept him in power, because only Quislings would choose foreign dominance again.

His movement overthrew a colonial regime, which always goes down well with people, and certainly began by wanting serious change - decent health and so on - which people like. As far as I can see, though, US meddling and bullying kept him in power, because only Quislings would choose foreign dominance again.

Did his overthrow of a regime go down well with the people who fled Cuba, or with JFK? Bay of Pigs, anyone?

Back