When Will The Day Be?

Why? That's what I want.

Please explain.

Discipline has been taken out of the schools and parents hands. There were plenty of early warning signs with this kid but because of "PC" and liberal ideas key indicators were ignored until tragedy hit and then liberals specifically want to blame objects instead of people and their behaviors.

Discipline has been taken out of the schools and parents hands. There were plenty of early warning signs with this kid but because of "PC" and liberal ideas key indicators were ignored until tragedy hit and then liberals specifically want to blame objects instead of people and their behaviors.

Cite.

A free mililtia was needed then, but not now.
The constitution can be changed.
And if these kinds of massacres keep on happening it just might be changed.

True, we now have an army, airforce, navy, marines etc. etc....back then we needed a militia, now we don't. We have moved on.

Yo... the SCOTUS agrees with me. The first part of a sentence is one reason that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The first thing you have wrong is assuming that "militia" means the National Guard. It doesn't, it is an extension of the DoD. A militia is made up of regular joe citizens, not uniformed government soldiers...In order to read it your way, you have to pretend that "the people" in this one instance in this document means something different than it does in all the rest. This is a right of the people, you have no right to attempt to take guns away from people. In order to get that done you'll need to Amend the document.

Was Lanza a one-man militia?

True, we now have an army, airforce, navy, marines etc. etc....back then we needed a militia, now we don't. We have moved on.

Hold on...Damo was in the Navy, SmarterThanFew was a Marine, ThreeDweeb the taker is in the Air Force, and I think drunktard Billy was in the Army...maybe we do need militia! :eek:

Just about every measurement shows this to be a center-right country. Progressives are a minority and on one end of the spectrum. Yet you guys drag out this fallacy time and time again, that it's the liberal schools, liberal teachers, political correctness blah blah blah ruining our kids. You think the schools in Podunk, Arkansas or Bugtussle, Tennessee are filled with liberal teachers?

You guys need to get a grip. You are every bit as responsible for spoiled children and so-called poor schooling as the most avid liberals.

Last year handguns killed...

48 people in Japan
8 in Great Briton
34 in Switzerland
52 in Canada
58 in Israel
21 in Sweden
42 in West Germany
10,728 in the United States

God Bless America...we're #1

Why are we still keeping separate statistics for West Germany? And take note, the communist regime from the East is no more. Consider that before you try to force more of your bullshit upon society.

I declare myself a militia!

I will save you from government tyranny!

Just about every measurement shows this to be a center-right country. Progressives are a minority and on one end of the spectrum. Yet you guys drag out this fallacy time and time again, that it's the liberal schools, liberal teachers, political correctness blah blah blah ruining our kids. You think the schools in Podunk, Arkansas or Bugtussle, Tennessee are filled with liberal teachers?

You guys need to get a grip. You are every bit as responsible for spoiled children and so-called poor schooling as the most avid liberals.

You need to get a grip, let us know how many schools still apply corporal punishment and get back to us.

Get back to us with how many school shootings there were prior to 1984.

You need to get a grip, let us know how many schools still apply corporal punishment and get back to us.

I don't know about corporal punishment but hope the answer is "zero".

Re: 1984, what's your point? That shootings started to increase during the reagan presidency?

It's got nothing to do with corporal punishment, you stupid shit.

It's got a hell of a lot to do with the lack of parental involvement and governmental ineptitude, as well as a few thousand other things.

To blame our school's problems on the fact that you can't beat the shit out of children is inane.

Back