When Will The Day Be?

Link up to a source detailing these widespread and random violence and rebellion that you say occurred as a result of changing the constitution to deny the rights of 80 million people.
if you need links and cites to be reminded about the underground moonshiners and rum runners, and the numerous gun battles that would occur when cops tried to bust up those operations, you're not up for this debate.

if you need links and cites to be reminded about the underground moonshiners and rum runners, and the numerous gun battles that would occur when cops tried to bust up those operations, you're not up for this debate.

So you contend that underground moonshiners and rum runners were noble patriots protesting the changing of the constitution with widespread and random violence and rebellion?

So this (below) was your way of admitting that there were no widespread protests of the changing of the constitution with widespread and random violence and rebellion?

I heard something interesting today on CNN. Someone was asked about the killer's mother and they said she had an interest in guns. When questioned further they said she believed a financial crisis was pending that would lead to civil unrest and she wanted to be prepared to protect her family.

So?

Apparently from those you don't know. Not from those you know. And most crimes are committed by people one knows. Rape. Molestation. Physical abuse. Etc.

Are you saying that having a gun in the home is more dangerous to the owner than an intruder?

So, I was wondering if she conveyed that to her son.

One hypothesis put foreward by a TV talking head was the son hated his mother so he killed her and then destroyed the things she liked (the children). (Remember, the son was mentally ill.) I was wondering if she was like the TV preachers with their doom and gloom, perilous times ahead, etc.

Revelation 9:4-6 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Maybe he thought he was doing a good thing by saving his mother and the children from the tribulation.

From the accidental shooting of children by children using a "family gun" and kids killing others with a "family gun" it appears that way although I don't have the statistics.

at least you're honest, not like ugly young boys and evince....by admitting you don't have the stats to back up an opinion

So, I was wondering if she conveyed that to her son.

One hypothesis put foreward by a TV talking head was the son hated his mother so he killed her and then destroyed the things she liked (the children). (Remember, the son was mentally ill.) I was wondering if she was like the TV preachers with their doom and gloom, perilous times ahead, etc.

Revelation 9:4-6 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Maybe he thought he was doing a good thing by saving his mother and the children from the tribulation.

She home schooled him, didn't she?

Back