Where America's jobs went

No. I choose not to bother with your idiocy.

So you make stupid comments and then it is MY fault for asking you to justify your comments? Too funny.

The independent board members are a REQUIREMENT. They are REQUIRED because our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT decided it was in our 'best interest'. They are a part of that senseless regulation that I was referring to.

Surely you can explain why you think otherwise.

Yes, I can. They are there because the federal GOVERNMENT requires it. They are there because as an OUTSIDER, they have no stake in the success of the company. They are supposed to look out for the 'public' interest in keeping the company 'ethical'. So it most certainly is not something that gives off the impression of a conflict of interest. The whole flippin point of an outside director is that they have NO significant interest/stake in the performance of the company.

Yes, I can. They are there because the federal GOVERNMENT requires it. They are there because as an OUTSIDER, they have no stake in the success of the company. They are supposed to look out for the 'public' interest in keeping the company 'ethical'. So it most certainly is not something that gives off the impression of a conflict of interest. The whole flippin point of an outside director is that they have NO significant interest/stake in the performance of the company.

So you love the federal government and it's objectives?

So you love the federal government and it's objectives?

No, I do not. While I agree with that one aspect of the bill, I think the bill as a whole over reaches drastically. So are you ever going to justify your comments or are you, like Bfgrn before you, going to continue to try changing the subject every time you are made a fool of on the previous topic?

Side note Ass... do you even know which piece of legislation requires the independent members?

Do you even recognize the Irony in his post? That he proclaims having the company's board consist of shareholders only somehow means the founders wanted DE-CENTRALIZED corps?

LMAO.... no... I keep answering bfgrn.

YOU tried

Bfgrn
Conservatives rail against BIG government, central planning and the concept of the 'fed'. They profess state rights, local governance and tout allegiance to the 'small businessman' as the engine of our economy.

BUT...when it comes to corporations, conservatives support the exact opposite... BIG corporations with their central planning are utopia...

Freak
Conservatives are not about 'big business' or 'small business', we are about a FREE market. Which means whomever survives is fine. Because normally it will be the fittest/strongest/most efficient companies that survive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our founding fathers were not 'fine' with whomever survives, they chose winners and losers. They chose We, the People as their only concern for survival. They chose the local colonial merchants over the corporate merchants, even if they would have to pay MORE for tea. Because they were not concerned how corporate shareholders did, their only concern was how corporations served the needs of stakeholders; We, the People.

Conservatives rail against BIG government, central planning and the concept of the 'fed'. They profess state rights, local governance and tout allegiance to the 'small businessman' as the engine of our economy.

You truly are a fucking retard.... conservatives most certainly rail against BIG government. But to suggest we don't like 'central planning' is nothing short of absurdity. We do believe in states rights and a more localized governance. While we support small business, as I stated and you ignored, we are neither FOR nor AGAINST big business vs. small. We recognize that most of the job creation IS going to come from small businesses, but that doesn't make big business evil you retard.

BUT...when it comes to corporations, conservatives support the exact opposite... BIG corporations with their central planning are utopia...

This is quite simply... more of your retarded nonsense. I have corrected you time and again and you ignore the correction because you prefer to believe in your straw man creation. Unfortunately for you, your straw man lives in fantasy land and not in the real world.

Freak
Conservatives are not about 'big business' or 'small business', we are about a FREE market. Which means whomever survives is fine. Because normally it will be the fittest/strongest/most efficient companies that survive.

which is correct. yet you still found a way to misstate my position in the very same post.

Our founding fathers were not 'fine' with whomever survives, they chose winners and losers. They chose We, the People as their only concern for survival. They chose the local colonial merchants over the corporate merchants, even if they would have to pay MORE for tea. Because they were not concerned how corporate shareholders did, their only concern was how corporations served the needs of stakeholders; We, the People.

Then you CHANGED the topic into what our founding fathers believed.... (yet you accused me of changing the topic).... Then I once again showed how incredibly wrong you are on this straw man. They did NOT choose local colonial merchants over the corporate merchants you dolt. The colonists bought the BULK of the tea from the DUTCH EAST INDIA COMPANY via the smugglers. They did so because they did not want the government TELLING THEM who to do business with (especially creating a government sponsored MONOPOLY) and did not want the government to TAX them without representation.

You have completely misconstrued the events of the Boston Tea Party movement into some warped version of history. You have warped it so that it might fit into your 'BIG GOVERNMENT good, corporations BAD' version of what the founding fathers thought.

Bfged why did you spend a career a a big corporation?
Hypocrite much?

So, when you work for a big corporation, does it means you must sell your soul to them? It is a mutually beneficial relationship. I give Caterpillar credit for one thing and one thing only; giving me an opportunity. From that point on, I exceeded their expectations. I always viewed my position as working for my customers. I offered expertise on how a piece of equipment could improve their return on investment, and why Caterpillar was the best choice because of support, parts availability (up-time) and resale value.

Bfged that is typical of 99.9 percent of corporate America. U bafoon

How would you know? Did they tell you that at TURD U? I called on thousands of corporations, so I know the good and the bad. Did they have a course in corporate malfeasance at TURD U.?

No king hypocrite, I think you show the depth of your education when you imply you are better than anyone else. Curb water is deeper.

No king hypocrite, I think you show the depth of your education when you imply you are better than anyone else. Curb water is deeper.

Hypocrite? ME??? ... You IMPLY you are better every fucking post.

Better stop at the service station, your head is low on air...LOL

arka00081.jpg

So, when you work for a big corporation, does it means you must sell your soul to them? It is a mutually beneficial relationship. I give Caterpillar credit for one thing and one thing only; giving me an opportunity. From that point on, I exceeded their expectations. I always viewed my position as working for my customers. I offered expertise on how a piece of equipment could improve their return on investment, and why Caterpillar was the best choice because of support, parts availability (up-time) and resale value.

You spent your career supporting a huge corporation.

You truly are a fucking retard.... conservatives most certainly rail against BIG government. But to suggest we don't like 'central planning' is nothing short of absurdity. We do believe in states rights and a more localized governance. While we support small business, as I stated and you ignored, we are neither FOR nor AGAINST big business vs. small. We recognize that most of the job creation IS going to come from small businesses, but that doesn't make big business evil you retard.

This is quite simply... more of your retarded nonsense. I have corrected you time and again and you ignore the correction because you prefer to believe in your straw man creation. Unfortunately for you, your straw man lives in fantasy land and not in the real world.

which is correct. yet you still found a way to misstate my position in the very same post.

Then you CHANGED the topic into what our founding fathers believed.... (yet you accused me of changing the topic).... Then I once again showed how incredibly wrong you are on this straw man. They did NOT choose local colonial merchants over the corporate merchants you dolt. The colonists bought the BULK of the tea from the DUTCH EAST INDIA COMPANY via the smugglers. They did so because they did not want the government TELLING THEM who to do business with (especially creating a government sponsored MONOPOLY) and did not want the government to TAX them without representation.

You have completely misconstrued the events of the Boston Tea Party movement into some warped version of history. You have warped it so that it might fit into your 'BIG GOVERNMENT good, corporations BAD' version of what the founding fathers thought.

Let's see...should I believe someone who actually participated in the Boston Tea Party, or should I believe a dogma filled pea brain who must believe Ronald Reagan preceded George Washington as president?

Tough choice...

Back