Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
All of them seem to show no respect for it. So, which is the worst offender. Put another way, if you aren't voting for Mottleydude, which poster is most like him?

None of you should be surprised, although Mottley will be as well. Watermark will at least own up to it, and Midcan will link us up to her latest liberal bookclub picks on Amazon.

I considered a few other posters, but weighed against them...

Non answer. I'm not surprised. Fail.

come on, SM. Every time we debate this, you obfuscate around the issue that you have no problem with the patriot act, or any other infringements on rights, when it comes to terrorism and catching terrorists. Even going so far as phone calls that have a connection outside the US can be monitored because it MIGHT be terror related.

I don't hate anyone, except libs. How do I discriminate?

Its not like you're the only person here who hates. I'm a hater. I hate passionately, and powerfully. I hate Contintental Europe (emphasis on Germany and Serbia), leftists, populists, proles, and the list goes on. I have zero faith in humanity to do the right thing.

But, I'm able to restrain myself, and to adhere to Natural Law and the American way. You just can never get over yourself.

well, since you left the original choices, I had to go with Mott. Not only does he hate anything freedom related, he goes so far out of the way to issue propaganda that the left is all about freedom and Libertarians are all about anarchy.

come on, SM. Every time we debate this, you obfuscate around the issue that you have no problem with the patriot act, or any other infringements on rights, when it comes to terrorism and catching terrorists. Even going so far as phone calls that have a connection outside the US can be monitored because it MIGHT be terror related.
The President has broad powers to prosecute a war. That's my position. That doesn't mean I hate freedom; in fact it means the opposite.

Stop being such a pansy and trying to tie the hands of those who seek to kill or capture those who truly hate your freedom.

Its not like you're the only person here who hates. I'm a hater. I hate passionately, and powerfully. I hate Contintental Europe (emphasis on Germany and Serbia), leftists, populists, proles, and the list goes on. I have zero faith in humanity to do the right thing.

But, I'm able to restrain myself, and to adhere to Natural Law and the American way. You just can never get over yourself.
Another non-answer.

The President has broad powers to prosecute a war. That's my position. That doesn't mean I hate freedom; in fact it means the opposite.
Obfuscate. terrorism card. see what I mean?

Stop being such a pansy and trying to tie the hands of those who seek to kill or capture those who truly hate your freedom.
by letting them infringe on my freedom? something about trading liberty for security comes to mind......and by being responsible for my own safety, even against terrorists, is being a pansy?

SM, do you need a new dictionary? because I think you got Legion Trolls.

Why am I on the list?
Because you think the government should be able to regulate all NON CRIMINAL behavior that you don't agree with by criminalizing it. Smoking dope, getting a blowjob, well just about anything sexual, torture is ok, holding people without a hearing so long as SOMEONE calls them a terrorists, don't even have to prove it. You are one of the single largest authoritarians on this board. You don't like leftist authoritarianism, of which there is much, but rightwing authoritarianism is your cup of tea.

Because you think the government should be able to regulate all NON CRIMINAL behavior that you don't agree with by criminalizing it. Smoking dope, getting a blowjob, well just about anything sexual, torture is ok, holding people without a hearing so long as SOMEONE calls them a terrorists, don't even have to prove it. You are one of the single largest authoritarians on this board. You don't like leftist authoritarianism, of which there is much, but rightwing authoritarianism is your cup of tea.

I am on record here that dope should be legal. The remainder is wrong as well. Fail.

Back