Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters
1. Do you support lying to children?
2. Do you support a commander's need to make and enforce his own rules?

1. You support lying (and even called it your duty)
2. The commander abides by the regulations handed down, pure & simple.

Its not like you're the only person here who hates. I'm a hater. I hate passionately, and powerfully. I hate Contintental Europe (emphasis on Germany and Serbia), leftists, populists, proles, and the list goes on. I have zero faith in humanity to do the right thing.

But, I'm able to restrain myself, and to adhere to Natural Law and the American way. You just can never get over yourself.

All populists rule over you.

The Southern Man has proven again that no one can win a debate against him.

All you libbies should apologize now that you've been humiliated again.

I ruled out Dixie, because at least he puts effort into wanting to support freedom. Jarod I always forget about, for some reason. I think Zoombwaz and Taicheeze could have made good picks...

I don't know everybody yet, but I sure would have liked to have seen Zoombwaz on the list.

Its not like you're the only person here who hates. I'm a hater. I hate passionately, and powerfully. I hate Contintental Europe (emphasis on Germany and Serbia), leftists, populists, proles, and the list goes on. I have zero faith in humanity to do the right thing.

But, I'm able to restrain myself, and to adhere to Natural Law and the American way. You just can never get over yourself.

I must confess,,,, I hate too. That's it. I've come out of the closet.

Look, all of his trolling aside, Watermark is a leftist. Plain and simplistic.
He's a Libertarian. Always has been, always will be. He can try his hardest to deny it, even to himself. But every day he's looks in the mirror, it'll be a Libertarian staring back at him.

Back