Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters
midcant....he thinks we should all be forced to buy a product from a certain country, yet he whines about republicans taking away our freedoms

I actually find this thread to be funny, because most people went with the safe vote, and voted Watermark. Technically, despite my beef with Mott lately, Midcan is the biggest hater of freedom on the site...

I actually find this thread to be funny, because most people went with the safe vote, and voted Watermark. Technically, despite my beef with Mott lately, Midcan is the biggest hater of freedom on the site...
I tend to agree, but he doesn't post nearly as often as WM, and when the quantity is overwhelming sometimes the quality loses out.

If I were a liberal troll, perhaps you wouldn't.

As it is, you've spoken for yourself - and that other self-appointed board moderator Yurtsie - in wishing you could stop me exercising my First Amendment rights.

You got my vote. Aren't you pleased?

lol....you're BANNED

poor legion troll, can't handle someone who doesn't accept his left wing talking points, you're just pissy because your left wing teachers can't actually debate, so you're left with nothing to say in a rational discussion

Actually. I mean precisely what I wrote.

SM, you have defended waterboarding and claimed it is not torture, said that you think sodomy should be illegal, used sodomy as a reason to deny equal benefits to gays, defended the Patriot Act, talked about looking forward to a "glorious war" with liberals in a coming revolution, defended the NC statute that denies an athiest the ability to hold public office (which didn't work, BTW), said that you think gays should not be allowed to be teachers or scout leaders, and said quite a few other things that qualify you as a "freedom hater".

What you agree with is gold and everything else is evil.

With freedom comes responsibility. Sucks for you. :)
What you mean is, You are free to be an athiest but if you are then you should not hold public office. You are free to be a gay man or a lesbian, but then you can't be a teacher. You can be free to be whatever you want but if I and the majority don't like it then fuck you. You obviously have never heard of the tyranny of the majority. Here is what John Stewart Mill says about you:

Like other tyrannies, the tyranny of the majority was at first, and is still vulgarly, held in dread, chiefly as operating through the acts of the public authorities. But reflecting persons perceived that when society is itself the tyrant — society collectively over the separate individuals who compose it — its means of tyrannizing are not restricted to the acts which it may do by the hands of its political functionaries. Society can and does execute its own mandates; and if it issues wrong mandates instead of right, or any mandates at all in things with which it ought not to meddle, it practices a social tyranny more formidable than many kinds of political oppression, since, though not usually upheld by such extreme penalties, it leaves fewer means of escape, penetrating much more deeply into the details of life, and enslaving the soul itself. Protection, therefore, against the tyranny of the magistrate is not enough; there needs protection also against the tyranny of the prevailing opinion and feeling, against the tendency of society to impose, by other means than civil penalties, its own ideas and practices as rules of conduct on those who dissent from them; to fetter the development and, if possible, prevent the formation of any individuality not in harmony with its ways, and compel all characters to fashion themselves upon the model of its own. There is a limit to the legitimate interference of collective opinion with individual independence; and to find that limit, and maintain it against encroachment, is as indispensable to a good condition of human affairs as protection against political despotism. — On Liberty

Poll is no good
Where's the global warming alarmist, Cypress?

That guy would would put his own mother in a mud hut if he thought it would save some CO2 from entering the atmosphere

Back