Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters
Yes.

Scarcely a nation on Earth has escaped the disastrous attentions of the arrogant English.

A few examples:

The Opium Wars with China.

The imperialist aggrandization of much of Africa.

The perfidious subjugation and colonization of India.

The division of the Middle East.

The invention of the concentration camp in South Africa during the Boer War resulting in the deaths of women and children.

The deaths in concentration camps of over 100,000 civilians in Kenya in the 1950's during the Mau Mau uprising.

The forced conquest of Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.

The attempt to subjugate their own countrymen that led to American independence.

Need more?

Study the history of this nation of cockroaches.

You forgot creating most of the prosperous nations of the world, giving the world industrialisation and modernity, ending slavery and passing on our ancient freedoms to the US.

We are a hard nation and we fight hard. So what? You want to get your own house in order before you criticise us.

Instead of bitching through other people's threads, go to the one I created if you want to have a good whine.

You forgot creating most of the prosperous nations of the world, giving the world industrialisation and modernity, ending slavery and passing on our ancient freedoms to the US.

We are a hard nation and we fight hard. So what? You want to get your own house in order before you criticise us.

Instead of bitching through other people's threads, go to the one I created if you want to have a good whine.

Good God, man! We are serious fiends, both being Englishmen and whatnot!! While we've been prostrated before the interests of Queen and Country, as well as the largest-breasted women in the Western world, we seem to have committed some rather bombastic acts of incivility and barbarism. How ever shall we reconcile ourselves with outside critics?!!? Needless to say, if I have to keep up this charade with the Southern Woman forever, I wonder what will become of my humble self?

:clink:

:britf:

It's like you think you're as good as jews or something.

Back