Which Poster Hates Freedom the Most?

Who Hates Freedom?!!?

• Total voters
Question...Do we have free will?

Obviously we have will, but how free is it?

Imagine we have three choices. We can pick whichever without let or hinderance.

However how we perceive each of the three choices derives from our conditioning. We don't have freedom in the way we are conditioned.

So we don't have free will, we have simply will, with our choices being dictated by how we are conditioned to perceive them.

Question...Do we have free will?

Obviously we have will, but how free is it?

Imagine we have three choices. We can pick whichever without let or hinderance.

However how we perceive each of the three choices derives from our conditioning. We don't have freedom in the way we are conditioned.

So we don't have free will, we have simply will, with our choices being dictated by how we are conditioned to perceive them.

Then how do you explain innovation, progress, and new ideas?

And yet things are born out of stark contrast to the surrounding environment, which is also improbable.

As noted earlier upon being promted for definitions, I define freedom from the American standpoint of Natural Rights. My explanations won't really do for you, living in a foreign state. Already, you are attempting to refute freedom, of which I am not desiring to inflict upon you.

Not you, you arrogant twit.

The English never could figure out they are hated by just about everyone.

I'll bet one of your queer ancestors asked "who cares" before he was tossed into the well at Cawnpore.

Not you, you arrogant twit.

The English never could figure out they are hated by just about everyone.

I'll bet one of your queer ancestors asked "who cares" before he was tossed into the well at Cawnpore.

Are the English really hated by many throughout the world? I'd say the Cold War largely ended much enmity toward the old powers and redirected it at Russia and the US. Certainly there is some bitterness left amongst the European powers themselves, but I could be wrong...

Are the English really hated by many throughout the world? I'd say the Cold War largely ended much enmity toward the old powers and redirected it at Russia and the US. Certainly there is some bitterness left amongst the European powers themselves, but I could be wrong...

You are. They stole from and subjugated other people for centuries, now it's payback time.

You are. They stole from and subjugated other people for centuries, now it's payback time.

Terrified.

Actually we aren't hated. We have great relations with most of our former Empire, which is why we have the Commonwealth.

Only bitter old American women like yourself. Now get over it.

If you have a point to make, make it, but simply bitching is boring...

Terrified.

Actually we aren't hated. We have great relations with most of our former Empire, which is why we have the Commonwealth.

Only bitter old American women like yourself. Now get over it.

If you have a point to make, make it, but simply bitching is boring...

Yes, the Irish are particularly fond of you, aren't they? The Scots love you so much they have devolved. The Welsh...well, you get the point. And these are just your near neighbors.

Why don't you post on a board in your own little island?

Here's one: http://www.politicsforum.co.uk/forum/

Yes.

Scarcely a nation on Earth has escaped the disastrous attentions of the arrogant English.

A few examples:

The Opium Wars with China.

The imperialist aggrandization of much of Africa.

The perfidious subjugation and colonization of India.

The division of the Middle East.

The invention of the concentration camp in South Africa during the Boer War resulting in the deaths of women and children.

The deaths in concentration camps of over 100,000 civilians in Kenya in the 1950's during the Mau Mau uprising.

The forced conquest of Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.

The attempt to subjugate their own countrymen that led to American independence.

Need more?

Study the history of this nation of cockroaches.

Back