Which religion is more poisonous?

I find it so interesting that some posters here who proclaim to be Christians are also some of the most vile, hateful posters on JPP.
What is not surprising, however, is that the posters who proclaim to be the most inclusive, unbiased, authoritative and tolerant are leftists and are the most vile, hateful, bigoted, intolerant, undereducated, cowardly and dishonest posters on JPP. It turns out that these same posters proclaim to care so much about women and their freedom to choose, but only insofar as it supports their agenda of killing living humans who have not committed any crime. It also turns out that these same posters are scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent, and literally worship physics violations under their religious dogma called thettled thienth.

I suppose it would be surprising if they were not leftists, but as it is, there is nothing new under the sun.

About the best physical demonstration of spiritual "proof" to date is acupuncture.
Gibberish. Learn what a proof is, and learn the difference between a proof and evidence. Evidence is presented, not demonstrated. There is no such thing as anything physically spiritual. Acupuncture is physical.

moral codes are mostly the same actually.

the differences are exacerbated by bad actors, like the military industrial complex propensity and efforts to keep fundamentalism alive, to keep selling weapons.

:truestory:
Interesting.

So you are saying you would be fine with this moral code dominating America as long as it comes from a religion.

_93350403_619daa1c-cc45-4c73-a5e9-c3bc91fa9259.jpg

Some moral beliefs in extreme islam:

- honor killings
- forced sterilization and birth control
- genital mutilation
- women as property who can be physically beat by the husband
- etc

Hmmm, would not have thought you would have admitted being ok with that governing in America Blazed Pascal but glad you are willing to admit it.

(in fairness i think most Magats are ok with the women as property bullet)

Back