Which religion is more poisonous?

Plato and Freud are very similar, Marx is, literally, out of Left Field. The entire idea of alienation, such as one's property (yes, I had to look it up) is fucked up. Whether a person is making and selling widgets from their house or doing it in a factory, the results remain the same; a person works to obtain food, safe residence and comforts for their family. Marx expects everyone to bust their asses for the same reward regardless of their work or results.

This might work on a village or tribal level, but it clearly doesn't work in an industrial society, which is exactly what he was trying to do.
good insight.

You're the psychology major, what do you think of Freud?

Marx was a Hegelian, who thought through a lens of historical determinism, rather than the psychological lens of Freud. He thought humans were shaped more by historical and economic development than psychological theories.

good insight.

You're the psychology major, what do you think of Freud?

Marx was a Hegelian, who thought through a lens of historical determinism, rather than the psychological lens of Freud. He thought humans were shaped more by historical and economic development than psychological theories.

All good models can be valid. It's important to realize it's a model, not reality just as a map is a chart of salient features but not reality. I like Freud's model just as I like Plato's model since both touch upon similar major parts of human beings; their reason, their emotion and their socialization. Logic, animalistic and indoctrination.

Marx's model has it's validity, but it strikes me as a very narrow view of the greater reality of human existence.

my mistake......I thought you said you weren't supporting Biden any more....maybe I confused you with Cuomo.....
Of course you did, Pmp. You have a propensity for seeing things that aren't there.

For example, there are no posts of me saying I'd ever support Biden, but in your dementia, you swear you've seen them. It's expected that mentally ill people often see things that aren't there.

I wouldn't support the kind of forced removal of religion that some have tried, at all. People have to grow out of it.

Most religion is based on writing from thousands of years ago, from people who were fearful, superstitious and had very little actual knowledge to work with. EVERY country has religion - so of course the most successful cultures will too.

I believe in higher realms and other planes of existence - but that belief doesn't have to be "religious" and I don't ascribe it as such. Ultimately, everything - even God - can be scientifically explained. I reject the mysticism around our eternal lives.

actually they were very wise, you fucking idiot.

religion will remain until the human overlords learn they must respect the laws of morality.

but truth be told, if they can't be immoral, they don't want the power.
:truestory:

Whose "morality".

Are you talking about us all "Respecting" the Islamic view of what is moral and what is not? The Scientology view??

If you don't speak French then you've a problem reading this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1701505097804.jpg
    FB_IMG_1701505097804.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
If you don't speak French then you've a problem reading this.

Islam knows how to adapt, they don't care about the culture of the country. It just wants to destroy it in order to impose it's own.

View attachment 25830

attachment.php

History proves this to be absolutely correct in every instance.

“Islam knows how to adapt, it does not care about the culture of the country, it just wants to destroy it in order to impose its own.”

Boualem Sansal
Algerian writer

Last edited:
WOKE is a regressive cult.....not remotely a civilized religion.

That you cant manage to see the difference is something to notice.

they admire doctrinairre totalitarianism, a sometimes negative aspect that organized religion sometimes shares.

they like the concept of The Inquisition. they like full control like religion sometimes achieves in it's more perverse and regressive moments.

for instance, the EU control freaks are a little excited about radical islam coming to town.

the top level mind controllers with guns always fund every fundamentalism to keep religion crazy.

the keep religion crazy movement i call it.

Whose "morality".

Are you talking about us all "Respecting" the Islamic view of what is moral and what is not? The Scientology view??

moral codes are mostly the same actually.

the differences are exacerbated by bad actors, like the military industrial complex propensity and efforts to keep fundamentalism alive, to keep selling weapons.

:truestory:

Back