Which religion is more poisonous?

A thousand years ago, Baghdad and the Middle East were the centers of science, philosophy, and the arts. They invented algebra, the numerical system and created great societies. They were advanced over Europe which was suffering from religious tyranny. What happened? Islam.
America was the most advanced society in the world the last couple of centuries. What is taking it down is Christianity. A large segment of America is against science, philosophy, and other religions. They are moving us back in time as Islam did in the Middle East.
Religions are insidious. They erode what makes us great and turn us back in time.

Sadly, I think this is the ANTI reformation of Christianity. I suspect they are going to start killing people in the name of their God. Again.

Sadly, I think this is the ANTI reformation of Christianity. I suspect they are going to start killing people in the name of their God. Again.

giphy.gif

I think I pissed off TD. He is firing off responses to me faster than a nut fires an AR-15.
I don't think I can possibly express with words how little respect I have for him. As a poster and as a person. I can't express the utter contempt in which I hold him. He is that fresh dog shit on the shoe of society......

No, not strong enough. Maybe I can come up with something. Or maybe I just don't care.

I think I pissed off TD. He is firing off responses to me faster than a nut fires an AR-15.
I don't think I can possibly express with words how little respect I have for him. As a poster and as a person. I can't express the utter contempt in which I hold him. He is that fresh dog shit on the shoe of society......

No, not strong enough. Maybe I can come up with something. Or maybe I just don't care.
He's in pain and, as weak, pain-wracked people often do, seeks to spread his pain to others.

Don't take his rants personal. He's just too weak and stupid to know how to fix his pain. Sad.

"Religion is poison" - Mao

The Catholic religion has a widespread influence in the entire world. We see the history of it.

Do we see that much influence with Islam? We all see suicide bombers and bombings. But that's a blip on the radar.

Megachurch religion? We don't see even that close to the Catholic religion.

The rest of religions? Just a burp.

Regardless, religion is poison.

The most dangerous and destructive religion on earth at this point is the Green religion of AGW.

More people have died from Malaria due to the lies of Rachel Carson in the last hundred years than have been murdered by Islam. The Green cult is the most dangerous and insidious religion of our time.

The most dangerous and destructive religion on earth at this point is the Green religion of AGW.

More people have died from Malaria due to the lies of Rachel Carson in the last hundred years than have been murdered by Islam. The Green cult is the most dangerous and insidious religion of our time.
You and Freda should hook up. Swap dick pics and maybe handies.

Which side is it that believe in Creationism and 6,000 year old Earth?

Which side believes one can alter their gender at will, thinks there are 57 genders, thinks a hot day in summer proves that the middle class having cars is causing the end of the world, claimed that New York City would be under water by the year 2000. Which side murdered millions based on Eugenics?

"Religion is poison" - Mao

The Catholic religion has a widespread influence in the entire world. We see the history of it.

Do we see that much influence with Islam? We all see suicide bombers and bombings. But that's a blip on the radar.

Megachurch religion? We don't see even that close to the Catholic religion.

The rest of religions? Just a burp.

Regardless, religion is poison.

Any and none, any if they attempt to force their beliefs onto others, and none if they follow what they preach

He's in pain and, as weak, pain-wracked people often do, seeks to spread his pain to others.

Don't take his rants personal. He's just too weak and stupid to know how to fix his pain. Sad.

I don't even read his rants unless he's quoted. But it seems he can't quit me :)

A thousand years ago, Baghdad and the Middle East were the centers of science, philosophy, and the arts. They invented algebra, the numerical system and created great societies. They were advanced over Europe which was suffering from religious tyranny. What happened? Islam.
America was the most advanced society in the world the last couple of centuries. What is taking it down is Christianity. A large segment of America is against science, philosophy, and other religions. They are moving us back in time as Islam did in the Middle East.
Religions are insidious. They erode what makes us great and turn us back in time.

False.

The Arabs sat on the trade routes from the far east. They picked up Algebra from the Chinese. Once China opened anthropologists found that Algebra was used hundreds of years before the Arabs learned it from the Chinese. They basically adopted the "Precious Mirror of the Four Elements." Ibn al-Banna credited the Chinese for his work in al jabr.

[h=3][/h]

Wrong. Ignorance is poison. Atheists are the definition of ignorance and hypocrisy. There is your danger.

Imagine, if you will, but I know you cannot because you're an uneducated dumbass, a world without religion. No morality. No laws. Ruled by powerful men in Government who kill their political opponents.

Of course, in the land of ignorant dumbasses where atheists wallow, morality is inherent and not learned. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Sounds like the Biden administration.

IMHO both are responsible. When your religion teaches that you are not only right, but righteous, and everyone else is lesser, oppressing and killing everyone else is much easier to justify, and collateral damage is just 'God's will'. Dogma is incredibly dangerous.

More bloviating from the Christophobic bigot.

Maybe you should send him flowers to express your infatuation with him?

I don't even read his rants unless he's quoted. But it seems he can't quit me :)

MAGAts commonly have a lot of mental issues.

Consider that 2/3s of the Insurrectionists had previously reported mental issues and a similar 2/3s had serious financial issues. Both of which commonly go hand-in-hand.

Also consider how much praise the MAGAts place upon Ashli Babbitt, who was known to have both serious mental and financial issues.

Is it really a stretch to believe the MAGAts on JPP are no different?

Mental Illness Insurrection
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/q...ntal-health-not-radical-extremism-11616703136
In court records of people arrested in the wake of the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, 68% reported they had received mental health diagnoses

Q anon arrested insurrection capitol riot mental illness
https://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_PIRUS_QAnon_Feb2021.pdf

A majority of the people arrested for Capitol riot had a history of financial trouble
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...surrectionists-jenna-ryan-financial-problems/
A majority of the people arrested for Capitol riot had a history of financial trouble
Trail of bankruptcies, tax problems and bad debts raises questions for researchers trying to understand motivations for attack

Nearly 60 percent of the people facing charges related to the Capitol riot showed signs of prior money troubles, including bankruptcies, notices of eviction or foreclosure, bad debts, or unpaid taxes over the past two decades, according to a Washington Post analysis of public records for 125 defendants with sufficient information to detail their financial histories.

Back