Which religion is more poisonous?

"Religion is poison" - Mao

The Catholic religion has a widespread influence in the entire world. We see the history of it.

Do we see that much influence with Islam? We all see suicide bombers and bombings. But that's a blip on the radar.

Megachurch religion? We don't see even that close to the Catholic religion.

The rest of religions? Just a burp.

Regardless, religion is poison.

All religions have the capacity to be incredibly poisonous. The particular toxicity of any particular sect of any religion is more influenced by the people than the doctrine.

Chemical warfare in WW1, eugenics programs, the development on North Korean nuclear weapons were not crimes of individuals. Those were state-sanctioned policies, and some of the states best scientists in biology, chemistry, physics were willingly recruited into working on those programs.

Nor were the crimes of the Spanish inquisition a matter of crimes by individuals, the inquisition was ordered and sanctioned by the Spanish monarchy.

Your bloviations avoid addressing the lunatic assertions of the thread premise. Is religion the problem?

Speaking about the mainstream religions, I can't say that there are any that are totally bad, but I do see that believing in a doctrine that is thousands of years old and has no
connection to the present day as irrational, and destructive. For example, the church prohibits any form birth controls, when the planet is over populated with humans; at some point this will lead to a serious catastrophe for mankind that will rectify itself in a very gruesome manner.

Another laughably stupid post from the uneducated, leftist indoctrinated ignoramus. :palm:

I just can't help but to wonder about the Evangelicals who endorse sociopath Trump; what kind of principals are they practicing????

Worse yet, how stupid and ignorant does one need to be to vote for and support a lying, senile divisive loon like Biden. That was rhetorical. You're the poster child.

I am much smarter than you.

tenor.gif

stupid_meter.gif

I don't think there is any real difference between the Christian religions and the islamic ones, outside the power and control they are able to accrue in gov't.

The West has done a far better job, keeping religion mostly out of politics, despite the religious people trying to take it over, and if they did, I doubt you would see any real difference in the extremes they would go to.

Historical ignorance on display. Why do you even pretend to have a clue? :palm:

STRAWMAN ALERT! Strawmen pontificators are the real morons. You sad caricature of ignorance and stupidity. :palm:
Is this how you really want to be remembered when you die, Trump Dummy? As a poor, angry and shriveled old man?

Your entire life can be summed up in the post above. Is that what you want others to think about you when you finally drop offline for good?

Your bloviations avoid addressing the lunatic assertions of the thread premise. Is religion the problem?
Worse yet, how stupid and ignorant does one need to be to vote for and support a lying, senile divisive loon like Biden. That was rhetorical. You're the poster child.
Indeed, we call them Democrats. You're neither. Just a mental case on steroids.
Historical ignorance on display. Why do you even pretend to have a clue? :palm:
LUNATIC ALERT!! The most frightening part is you don't know how lunatic you look. :palm:
What is a "right extremist" halfwit?
There is nothing "selective" about his ignorance and stupidity. ;)

Poor, pitiful Trump Dummy. Babbles his hate and pain all day on the Internet without seeking relief.

Why don't you relieve your pain, Trump Dummy?

All religions have the capacity to be incredibly poisonous. The particular toxicity of any particular sect of any religion is more influenced by the people than the doctrine.

IMHO both are responsible. When your religion teaches that you are not only right, but righteous, and everyone else is lesser, oppressing and killing everyone else is much easier to justify, and collateral damage is just 'God's will'. Dogma is incredibly dangerous.

End your pain, Trump Dummy.

Trump Dummy needs a friend.

End your pain, Trump Dummy.

Poor, poor Trump Dummy. End your pain.

How long have you been in pain, Trump Dummy?

Why don't you end your pain?

Is this how you really want to be remembered when you die, Trump Dummy? As a poor, angry and shriveled old man?

Your entire life can be summed up in the post above. Is that what you want others to think about you when you finally drop offline for good?

:lolup: The rantings of a thread trolling mental case.

WRONG. It is not the religion that has the capacity to be incredibly poisonous. But men who use the guise of religion. I wish leftists had intelligence. Really I do.

It is always ironic when an indoctrinated Democrat who votes for autocracy whines about religion and not the BIG Government they defend and support.

IMHO both are responsible. When your religion teaches that you are not only right, but righteous, and everyone else is lesser, oppressing and killing everyone else is much easier to justify, and collateral damage is just 'God's will'. Dogma is incredibly dangerous.

What a buffoonish and ignorant claim. What religion teaches that you are not only right, but righteous, and everyone else is lesser, oppressing and killing everyone else is much easier to justify, and collateral damage is just 'God's will'?

That's the most moronic lie filled strawman ever on the topic. :palm:

Back