white house asking union goons to silence opposition

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/08/white-house-dnc-recruits-labor-goons-to.html

obama+website.JPG

huffington post

The nation's largest federation of labor organizations has promised to directly engage with boisterous conservative protesters at Democratic town halls during the August recess.

the issue is getting ready to escalate in to some serious violence.

Thanks for informing me. I'll make sure I'll do my part to protect the American way of life and bring down those right-wing America-hating traitors.

:usflag:

I want to know why they care when they're specifically exempted. The congress wants people to stomach health care they will not use themselves and do not want to "impose" on their monetary support.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/politics/...-from-Dem-health-care-tax_06_23-48810402.html

exempting their base was the only way to keep their base from joining the "Astro-Turfer Movement".....shucks, based on the vote, exempting Congress was the only way to keep liberal congressmen from joining it.....

That's your definition of "serious violence"?

Yikes; never mind.
Did you see the union thugs in the video? They had that old guy pressed into the corner and ripped his shirt.

When was this type of violence done due to any other political issue in recent times?

Did you see the union thugs in the video? They had that old guy pressed into the corner and ripped his shirt.

When was this type of violence done due to any other political issue in recent times?
Now I'm going to have to take some time off and make sure I go to Bennett's debut performance. Thank the union guys for getting even more people that normally wouldn't to participate in this manner.

Look for, the Union label...

That keeps going through my head! I love this! What a bunch of cry babies!
:D

I'm not crying, I'm going. It's incentive. I find this utterly ironic. The same people upset about Bush's "protest areas" upset that people were shut out of some of his meetings now support doing the same thing they were upset about, but now at the congressional level.

Degette was so afraid she didn't even hold a public meeting, she did a phone thing where you could call up and listen while she and her group put on a fake "meeting"...

I like Jared Polis (D - CO 2nd District) who is doing 4 meetings with his constituency. (I do not think there will be much of this type of thing there, his district is a safe D district like Degette's).

Now I'm going to have to take some time off and make sure I go to Bennett's debut performance. Thank the union guys for getting even more people that normally wouldn't to participate in this manner.
I deal like guys like that often- oversize men with undersized mental capacity. Real tough guys until you get them in front of a judge and they cry like babies.

Democrats always resort to violence no matter which side of the protest line they are on.

Back