White People

gonzojournals

Better than You
Minorities don't need your charity to defend themselves. I am so sick of young white kids and middle class white women taking it upon themselves to be the crusaders for equality.

They don't need your help, they don't want your help. You cannot identify, you cannot relate, give it up.

Watermark, this means you, too.

For what? I'm not saying that white people are superior...just that the downtrodden do not need people that don't understand trying to help.

A very important distinction exists between equality of income and equality of justice. While neither whites, minorities, or anyone have a guaranteed right to equality of income with their fellow citizens, they can and should unquestionably expect equal treatment under the law.

I see absolutely no hypocrisy with any person, regardless of gender, race, or class, crusading for equal justice for all.

A very important distinction exists between equality of income and equality of justice. While neither whites, minorities, or anyone have a guaranteed right to equality of income with their fellow citizens, they can and should unquestionably expect equal treatment under the law.

I see absolutely no hypocrisy with any person, regardless of gender, race, or class, crusading for equal justice for all.

You aren't running for Senate yet, buddy.

My point is that whites that go on these crusades are looking for brownie points, not equality. On here for example-- everytime there is some sort of racial tension Darla comes in singing the praises of the po' black man while constantly looking for opportunities to verbally fellate BAC. She isn't doing it for actualy equality, she is doing it so that BAC will go "Wow, you are really tolerant and that is cool".

Spoken like a person of sonscience.

Gonzo did you take off your kkk dunce cap before making the stament or after.

KKK dunce cap? I really think you guys have trouble reading.

This is not an endorsement of racism. This is not a racist statement. All it is saying is that white people have no experience that will let them understand racism, so I don't understand the obsession becoming rabidly anti-racist as if the nation is going to give a medal.

I will never understand what it is like to be many things that other people are, this does not mean that I cannot have compassion for them and stand up when I can see inequities that we all should attempt to right.

I will never understand what it is like to be many things that other people are, this does not mean that I cannot have compassion for them and stand up when I can see inequities that we all should attempt to right.

There is a difference between standing up for other people and looking to score some imaginary tolerance points.

As I read this thread I realise I am not making myself clear, but I don't care anymore at this point.

There is a difference between standing up for other people and looking to score some imaginary tolerance points.

As I read this thread I realise I am not making myself clear, but I don't care anymore at this point.

Do you detest ALL brown people, or just blacks and Mexicans?

LMAO.............

You aren't running for Senate yet, buddy.

My point is that whites that go on these crusades are looking for brownie points, not equality. On here for example-- everytime there is some sort of racial tension Darla comes in singing the praises of the po' black man while constantly looking for opportunities to verbally fellate BAC. She isn't doing it for actualy equality, she is doing it so that BAC will go "Wow, you are really tolerant and that is cool".

Finally somone calls it as it really is...kudos gonzo!

Back