White People

We put my two year old in time-out when she goes into fits of frustration when she just basically wants things her way. She stomps her feet and throws her sippy-cup, then we have to calm her down for about two minutes.

Childish frustration and frustration from spending hours talking to retards is a huge difference.

The interesting thing about this thread is that it brought out all the secret prejudices that the leftists harbour.

You really don't think I know better ways to get attention than online?

You could go into the middle of a store and just start yelling at people for no good reason other than you don't like how they pretend to like the healthy foods just to pretend to the people around them that they are going to get healthy. You know full well when they get home they are eating like pigs.

he/she who said it first is always the guilty party...carry on...ya are playing with the big boys now...don't hide in the cellar of cnn...so rude dude!

If you give me a hard time, I give you a hard time.

If you don't, then I don't.

I figured a guy like you would understand that.

You could go into the middle of a store and just start yelling at people for no good reason other than you don't like how they pretend to like the healthy foods just to pretend to the people around them that they are going to get healthy. You know full well when they get home they are eating like pigs.

*sigh* I tried. Unfortunately only some of you have the brain power to see what I was actually trying to say in this thread.

You should be...........

NO, I'm sorry.

I'll stop.

You had him all excited...but hey I would kick both of your sorry lib asses...in a one on one fight...Chuck told me so..along with Jackie...the two of you are wussie fruit cake cnn pussies..even Arnold and Sylvester agree...and they are just film heros...carry on Bac,darla is waiting in the wings for your so called manlyhood..lol

You had him all excited...but hey I would kick both of your sorry lib asses...in a one on one fight...Chuck told me so..along with Jackie...the two of you are wussie fruit cake cnn pussies..even Arnold and Sylvester agree...and they are just film heros...carry on Bac,darla is waiting in the wings for your so called manlyhood..lol

Haha old man. I don't even need to trash-talk back on this one.

You and I both know. I'm college fit and I've seen more than few fights.

*sigh* I tried. Unfortunately only some of you have the brain power to see what I was actually trying to say in this thread.

Yes, but sometimes they are genuinely trying to eat healthy. I wouldn't assume Darla's just riding BAC's jock though to look cool. Those two share a lot of the same beliefs, and when they disagree, I've seen them carry on the arguement. It's not like she's just trying to win his approval.

Yes, but sometimes they are genuinely trying to eat healthy. I wouldn't assume Darla's just riding BAC's jock though to look cool. Those two share a lot of the same beliefs, and when they disagree, I've seen them carry on the arguement. It's not like she's just trying to win his approval.

While I did use this thread as an opportunity to call out Darla, don't think that I am only referring to people on this board. I mean society in general.

Tell me you were once a prize-fighter/ultimate fighter/action movie star.

It would go right along with your miltary officer/Apache/secret agent wet dreams.

I live in Atlanta, have a black belt, and I love to fight.

If you ever come this way .. send me a PM and I'll hook you up .. left hook, right hook you up.

:)

So all minorities are "downtrodden? How is that NOT racist? :pke:

LOL! You caught me Southern Man! I am a bigot. A huge bigot.

Which is why so far in this thread my sexuality has been questioned, I have been called a pedophile, I have been accused of being impotent, called a racist, called a sexist, etc.

Whatever BAC................

Tell me you were once a prize-fighter/ultimate fighter/action movie star.

It would go right along with your miltary officer/Apache/secret agent wet dreams.

I live in Atlanta, have a black belt, and I love to fight.

If you ever come this way .. send me a PM and I'll hook you up .. left hook, right hook you up.

:)

albeit all of the above you said is true of me...except the prize fighter/ultimate action star...thingee...I do have a few 'real kills' under the belt(kinda like usc cries about)...not fantasy...BAC Mr.I have a Black.belt...

If the event ever comes to truition...let the best man win...I may be a oldie...but damn I am a goody...suck it up Mr.Flash in the pan...do the cool dance 'Karate kid' thingee...lol

albeit all of the above you said is true of me...except the prize fighter/ultimate action star...thingee...I do have a few 'real kills' under the belt(kinda like usc cries about)...not fantasy...BAC Mr.I have a Black.belt...

If the event ever comes to truition...let the best man win...I may be a oldie...but damn I am a goody...suck it up Mr.Flash in the pan...do the cool dance 'Karate kid' thingee...lol

I'll buy the popcorn.

Back