White People

YES, you are .. and you write like one.

Save that bullshit abot "perfect grades and a high IQ." Your writing betrays you, and demonstrates that you are not only a pedophile, but you're a liar.

You created a thread about how mad you are that other people respect each other and have good conversations together.

High IQ?

:shock:

You're two degrees away from need of a lobotomy.

In case you haven't noticed, grown folks post here.

LOL. The secret life and times of Walter “GonzoJournalist” Mitty. What a freak.

YES, you are .. and you write like one.
I write like a pedophile? Can the other posters imagine what would happen if I said that to BAC or anyone else on here?

Save that bullshit abot "perfect grades and a high IQ." Your writing betrays you, and demonstrates that you are not only a pedophile, but you're a liar.
My writing does betray that I can spell the word "about"...probably shouldn't be criticising other people if you are incapable of writing yourself.

How am I a liar? Were you one of my teachers?

You created a thread about how mad you are that other people respect each other and have good conversations together.

High IQ?

:shock:
No, I created a thread out of frustration for what I see on a daily basis (something not confined to this board, by the way, as much as that may be a blow to your ego). I repeatedly see people giving lip-service to anti-racism in public or in "mixed" company (if you will forgive the pun) and constantly notice that their work towards racial equality ends after the conversation.

You're two degrees away from need of a lobotomy.

In case you haven't noticed, grown folks post here.
Ah, and now ageism. Would you like to add any other prejudices while we are counting?

Actually, he did it for attention...

Listen, I’ve had this moron on IA for months. I only see him when someone else quotes him. He’s actually been running around telling people I have him on IA because he’s smart. LOL. I have him on IA because he is so disgusting it turns my stomach.

And you know what? It felt good to take him off for a half an hour and kick his stupid, whiny, pimpled ass for him.

Listen, I’ve had this moron on IA for months. I only see him when someone else quotes him. He’s actually been running around telling people I have him on IA because he’s smart. LOL. I have him on IA because he is so disgusting it turns my stomach.

And you know what? It felt good to take him off for a half an hour and kick his stupid, whiny, pimpled ass for him.

Yawn. People only censor that which threatens them-- same as the Nazis burning books.

No, I created a thread out of frustration for what I see on a daily basis (something not confined to this board, by the way, as much as that may be a blow to your ego). I repeatedly see people giving lip-service to anti-racism in public or in "mixed" company (if you will forgive the pun) and constantly notice that their work towards racial equality ends after the conversation.

We put my two year old in time-out when she goes into fits of frustration when she just basically wants things her way. She stomps her feet and throws her sippy-cup, then we have to calm her down for about two minutes.

Keep writing...........

My bad black.

Apparently BB does in fact want to hear more about your dick.

You may continue. I will go for a walk.

he/she who said it first is always the guilty party...carry on...ya are playing with the big boys now...don't hide in the cellar of cnn...so rude dude!

We put my two year old in time-out when she goes into fits of frustration when she just basically wants things her way. She stomps her feet and throws her sippy-cup, then we have to calm her down for about two minutes.
We beat ours mercilessly with a feather, then present her with a nice distracting corner to look at.

Back