White People

What tears of intellectual pain? Realising that Darla and the rest of them just want you to give them a medal? If I treat you like shit, it has nothing to do with your colour. But they treat you specially-- that is racism, too.

Sounds like you need a hug.

What fucking difference should it make to you .. supposedly a grown man .. how other individuals interact with reach other?

Jealous?

I have friendship with my friends (never met 99 percent of you, therefore that doesnt' count), dignity for myself (the only person I need to have it for), and respect for those that have earned it. A bunch of armchair politicians getting outraged over someone using a racial slur does not promote racial equality.

You have no fucking idea what promotes racial equality and I have no doubt that you don't want an idea how it's done either. Nor do you have a clue what respect and dignity mean .. and your lack of both is no secret on this site .. nor do I believe among any group of people exposed to your stench.

Shit like me? You don't know anything about me. All you have decided to do is label me with a "racist" marker because I won't line up to suck your cock like Darla or any of the others.

Yes, I do know about you.

You're not a very bright individual, don't have a lot of friends, and you have problems with other people who do have friends and get along like intelligent adults .. THUS, this thread.

What else do I need to know?

I know, I'm descended from immigrants, and not too far back either.

You are descended from black people. You are Africanus.

Who cares who or what your family evolved into or from "how far back" they became the mexicans of that day. Intelligence is what's lacking in you, not geneology.

As do I. But not appreciation for the sake of being seen publicly.

Again I ask .. what difference is it to you how others here interact? You have no clue how much anyone appreciates the participation of others in the cause of freedom and justice.

Shouldn't you be feeling real stupid now for even posting such a mindless 8th grade rant as this? Shouldn't you have posted this ignorance on your MySpace page for the conversations you're having with teenagers?

Again, you are calling me a racist because you have no idea who I am and don't know what to do with me. I'm not a racist, I've never treated anyone differently based on race, and furthermore I don't need to defend myself to some random dude.[/QUOTE]

this just gets better and better...gonzo called the rats outta the water...yup darla and and a few others including cippie and bac are frauds...c'mon gonzo drop the bomb, tell them your true ethnicity...and how you got where you are...this should prove fatal for the frauds in the Lib movement!:corn:

My own ethnicity is irrelevant-- I am not going to let them label me so that I can fit into a neat stereotype for them.

My family will have been in the United States for 100 years in 2016, and that is as much as I am prepared to say.

The funny thing is that they constantly say things I can take offense to, for several different reasons, but they don't know me at all. I don't fit into the conservative role they have selected for me, so they are determined to make me fit into their pre-determined moulds.

No, I do no such thing, you perceive that I do because you are sick twist who is sent sideways by the fact that I estimate you to be the stupidest person on this board…and bac one of the smartest.

I want his cock? Well, slimebag, if I did, it’s no business of yours…the one thing we can be sure of is no woman is ever going to want yours.

Yawn. First of all that assumes I want women (and maybe I do, you don't get to know)...secondly, as I said, my personal life is entirely unknown to you.

The difference is that you do it to just about every one of BAC's posts.

Heavily weighted in sexual innuendo? I don't think saying you want his cock is very subtle, do you?

What mistake? The people who have me on IA have me on IA, the rest of you take the time to respond, and at the end of the day I only actually know one of you. That means that regardless of how you all feel about me, I know from my healthy life that I am neither sick nor in danger of losing any friendships.

I believe that it is you that want to suck my dick .. no really.

Just like in your fantasies .. its big .. and dark.

I'm sure you've imagined my dick stuck in your face many times .. so much so that your desire has overcome you and you attack Darla out of jealousy.

You're an idiot and your dementia is obvious to most here .. but no Mandigo dick is coming your way from me.

Sorry.

You writing has me upset? Hardly.

I didn't know that until today. You are a writer like all those girls on myspace are photographers...they happen to own a camera and have a few bytes of space to put up shitty photos.

Aww.. the poor wittle self-named “gonzo-journalist” who nobody has ever paid for his writing, nobody has ever published his writing, and nobody ever will, is jealous because a girl has been paid for her writing, has been published, will continue to be paid for her writing, and will continue to be published.

Gosh can you feel your balls shrinking even now wittle baby?

Hey gonzo..............

My own ethnicity is irrelevant-- I am not going to let them label me so that I can fit into a neat stereotype for them.

My family will have been in the United States for 100 years in 2016, and that is as much as I am prepared to say.

The funny thing is that they constantly say things I can take offense to, for several different reasons, but they don't know me at all. I don't fit into the conservative role they have selected for me, so they are determined to make me fit into their pre-determined moulds.

I was just trying to end this 'Never ending story' if you choose to keep it a secret, well my lips are sealed...carry on...let the party of fools continue to make total asses outta themselves..not my problemo!:D

Sounds like you need a hug.

What fucking difference should it make to you .. supposedly a grown man .. how other individuals interact with reach other?

Jealous?
Jealous that I am judged by character and not sucked up to with false praise so that people will think I'm tolerant? Nope, not at all. I hate some black people, I like some black people. Same with whites, Asians, Latinos, etc. I judge based on douchebaggery, not on ethnicity-- you are a douchebag.

You have no fucking idea what promotes racial equality and I have no doubt that you don't want an idea how it's done either. Nor do you have a clue what respect and dignity mean .. and your lack of both is no secret on this site .. nor do I believe among any group of people exposed to your stench.
So do meaningless circle jerks online promote racial equality? My lack of both? Again, how do you know me so well? What are you basing this on? Because I won't fall into line?

Yes, I do know about you.

You're not a very bright individual,
IQ of 142, nearly perfect SAT scores, great grades throughout school, never met a person who didn't think I was intelligent-- and before you comment on that, I've never met you.
don't have a lot of friends,
I suppose that depends on your definition of "a lot". I have enough friends, what I consider to be a lot, and most of them would do anything for me.

and you have problems with other people who do have friends and get along like intelligent adults .. THUS, this thread.
No, I have a problem with layers of bullshit.

You are descended from black people. You are Africanus.
I'm not getting the point you are making here-- basically that throws the charges of racism out the window, since we are all the same.

Who cares who or what your family evolved into or from "how far back" they became the mexicans of that day.
Mexicans of that day sounds a bit racist.

Intelligence is what's lacking in you, not geneology.
I just don't need to go looking for buddies on the internet.

Again I ask .. what difference is it to you how others here interact? You have no clue how much anyone appreciates the participation of others in the cause of freedom and justice.
Participation of the others in the cause of freedom and justice? How have you furthered that cause by shooting the shit with people online for hours each day?

Shouldn't you be feeling real stupid now for even posting such a mindless 8th grade rant as this? Shouldn't you have posted this ignorance on your MySpace page for the conversations you're having with teenagers?
Haha...so now I'm a pedophile?

[/QUOTE]

Aww.. the poor wittle self-named “gonzo-journalist” who nobody has ever paid for his writing, nobody has ever published his writing, and nobody ever will, is jealous because a girl has been paid for her writing, has been published, will continue to be paid for her writing, and will continue to be published.

Gosh can you feel your balls shrinking even now wittle baby?

Lol. You have no idea who I am. I would say that my claims of publishing are at least as valid as your own.

Why do I get the feeling.............

that the above love/ hate fest between bac,darla and gonzo is related to some covert CNN ...host fantasy's...y'all be the judge!:corn:

I'm sure you've imagined my dick stuck in your face many times .. so much so that your desire has overcome you and you attack Darla out of jealousy.

You're an idiot and your dementia is obvious to most here .. but no Mandigo dick is coming your way from me.

Sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Haha...so now I'm a pedophile?

YES, you are .. and you write like one.

Save that bullshit abot "perfect grades and a high IQ." Your writing betrays you, and demonstrates that you are not only a pedophile, but you're a liar.

You created a thread about how mad you are that other people respect each other and have good conversations together.

High IQ?

:shock:

You're two degrees away from need of a lobotomy.

In case you haven't noticed, grown folks post here.

Sorry.

Okay this thread has gotten fucking uncomfortably weird.

Y'all need to wind it down.

Racism or prejudice is a bad thing, until you're losing the argument and need to disparage the other person...

Apparently that is how it works. Of course, they resort to gay jokes and other such comments on a daily basis if they see it as a way to attack someone. Their sense of equality is about as superficial as skin colour.

Back