White People

your simplification and minimization of the problem.
The problem is so large instead of a few bleeding heart liberals it requires the majority of cons and libs to solve.
If you dated minorities then you are capable but maybe unwilling to grasp it's scope.

your simplification and minimization of the problem.
The problem is so large instead of a few bleeding heart liberals it requires the majority of cons and libs to solve.
If you dated minorities then you are capable but maybe unwilling to grasp it's scope.

This is not a thread about racism-- if it were, then I would be oversimplifying.

It is a problem of college kids thinking that someone elected them champions of equality.

I dont ever recall any black leaders telling white people not to join the fight to help?

What gives you the right to speak for them?

Did the Malcom X who was later repentant for the statement represent black leaders of today or even then?

It was one man who later regreted it.

He did not represent the other black leaders then or now any more than Gonzo does.

Last edited:
I dont ever recall any black leaders telling white people not to join the fight to help?

What gives you the right to speak for them?

I'm not referring to white people in general, although I think perhaps I worded it that way.

I'm referring to college kids and middle class women that are so far removed from the problem that they only discuss it to seem political.

You aren't running for Senate yet, buddy.

My point is that whites that go on these crusades are looking for brownie points, not equality. On here for example-- everytime there is some sort of racial tension Darla comes in singing the praises of the po' black man while constantly looking for opportunities to verbally fellate BAC. She isn't doing it for actualy equality, she is doing it so that BAC will go "Wow, you are really tolerant and that is cool".

First, let me say that your punkette whining like the snot-nose brat that nobody wants to play with brings me much joy-joy. Reading your tears of intellectual pain was a most perfect way to start spending a bit of time on my favorite message board today. Your pain smells like victory.

Your lack of humanity inhibits you from having any undersatnding of friendhip, dignity, or respect .. they all apear to be foreign to you.

The good news is that sub-humans like you are shrinking, and instead of having to endure a chorus of subhuman subintelligent rantings .. you are in the distinct MINORITY. Most of America now snots on shit like you and distances themselves from the stench.

America is a multi-cultural complex society and people like Darla, and many others here and all over this nation, recognize our need for the appreciation of multi-culturalism .. and they recognize that helping to lift the least of us, regardless of race, gender, faith, or sexual preference, lifts us all. Nothing could be more true to the ideal of America than seeking equality and justice for every American.

These things are way over your head and whether it's because your parents were fools and never taught you this, or whether it's because you are simply the idiot dummy you appear to be, doesn't matter. What matters is that you don't count .. you're meaningless and inconsequential. The moving finger has moved on and you knuckledragging neanderthals are evolving out of existence.

That's the good news.

Last edited:
No they discuss it because they bleive in the cause.

You may not but many do.

What cause exactly? I see them get offended at rednecks, but I never see them actually doing anything.

When that whole thing with Kramer happened, I heard people bitch about it like they were black for weeks...yet I never saw any actual steps taken toward correcting racism.

So tell me, what cause is there that I don't believe in, Desh? You seem to know me so well, so what cause is there that you all are on board with (besides faux-outrage)?

gonzo the problem is soo bad that exponentially more help is needed not a litmus test on how sincire or knowledgable one is or close to the subject.
Same on the environment, it's nice to see kids growing up being taught to be green.

First, let me say that your punkette whining like the snot-nose brat that nobody wants to play with brings me much joy-joy. Reading your tears of intellectual pain was a most perfect way to start spending a bit of time on my favorite message board today. Your pain smells like victory.

Your lack of humanity inhibits you from having any undersatnding of friendhip, dignity, or respect .. they all apear to be foreign to you.

The good news is that sub-humans like you are shrinking and instead of having to endure a chorus of subhuman subintelligent rantings .. you are in the distinct MINORITY. Most of America now snots on shit like you and distances themselves from the stench.

America is a multi-cultural complex society and people like Darla and many others here and all over this nation recognize our need for the appreciation of multi-culturalism .. and they recognize that helping to lift the leats of us, regardless of race, gender, faith, or sexual preference, lifts us all. Nothing could be more true to the ideal of America than seeking equality and justice for every American.

These things are way over your head and whether it's because your parents were fools and never taught you this, or whether it's because you are simply the idiot dummy you appear to be, doesn't matter. What matters is that you don't count .. you're meaningless and inconsequential. The moving finger has moved on and you knuckledragging neanderthals are evolving out of existence.

That's the good news.

He is always saying things like this. I can tell Soc, hey great post. I can say it to Onceler. In fact, I often do.
But if I say that to you, this is what he goes off on. It’s far from the first time.
Does anybody want to guess why? Oh, and his posts about this are always heavily weighted with sexual innuendo. The guy has a serious problem.
He wants to make me self-conscious about even talking to you. It’s really sick. He finally went over the top and decided to make a whole thread about it. That was his mistake. Before now, he’d been flying under the radar, with his sick posts.

What tears of intellectual pain? Realising that Darla and the rest of them just want you to give them a medal? If I treat you like shit, it has nothing to do with your colour. But they treat you specially-- that is racism, too.

I have friendship with my friends (never met 99 percent of you, therefore that doesnt' count), dignity for myself (the only person I need to have it for), and respect for those that have earned it. A bunch of armchair politicians getting outraged over someone using a racial slur does not promote racial equality.

The good news is that sub-humans like you are shrinking and instead of having to endure a chorus of subhuman subintelligent rantings .. you are in the distinct MINORITY. Most of America now snots on shit like you and distances themselves from the stench.
Shit like me? You don't know anything about me. All you have decided to do is label me with a "racist" marker because I won't line up to suck your cock like Darla or any of the others.

America is a multi-cultural complex society
I know, I'm descended from immigrants, and not too far back either.
and people like Darla and many others here and all over this nation recognize our need for the appreciation of multi-culturalism ..
As do I. But not appreciation for the sake of being seen publicly.

That's the good news.
Again, you are calling me a racist because you have no idea who I am and don't know what to do with me. I'm not a racist, I've never treated anyone differently based on race, and furthermore I don't need to defend myself to some random dude.

Back