Who Do You Dislike More? George W or Osama

jro_handstand_1.jpg

Supposedly xxxx said his "friend" fell from a balcony....

This is after xxxx told us it was his girlfriend in a traffic accident....

I love the fact that xxxxx cant keep his stories straight....

CK

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly [no] said his "friend" fell from a balcony....

This is after [no] told us it was his girlfriend in a traffic accident....

I love the fact that [no] cant keep his stories straight....

CK

I see [no] has been crying like a baby again begging the Admins to censor people... What a sad individual, he did it on FullPolitics as well... What a total loser...

No, both Soc and Epi often criticize Bush, Soc especially. This is just two different mind-sets here. They just really can't view an American president as having evil intent. And it's difficult for them to view a "foreigner" as grieving for their child in the same exact way an American mother would.

Yep and this limits their understanding of how we fit into the world.

No, both Soc and Epi often criticize Bush, Soc especially. This is just two different mind-sets here. They just really can't view an American president as having evil intent. And it's difficult for them to view a "foreigner" as grieving for their child in the same exact way an American mother would.
It is difficult for me to do what? What sort of fucking holier than thou smug fucking comment is that? The death of child is horrible regardless of where the child is from. It stuns me the arrogance of someone to think that I can view a foreigner grieving because I don't believe GWB is the evilist thing since Satan. That OBL is some sort of righteous evil man while GWB goes to bed at night with a gleeful feeling that more children were killed in Iraq.

It is difficult for me to do what? What sort of fucking holier than thou smug fucking comment is that? The death of child is horrible regardless of where the child is from. It stuns me the arrogance of someone to think that I can view a foreigner grieving because I don't believe GWB is the evilist thing since Satan. That OBL is some sort of righteous evil man while GWB goes to bed at night with a gleeful feeling that more children were killed in Iraq.

You know what...I 'm tired of typing over and over and over again what i actually said.

So, why don't you Soc go find the post where I claim that "That OBL is some sort of righteous evil man while GWB goes to bed at night with a gleeful feeling that more children were killed in Iraq"

Then, when you can't find that and admit that you have created a strawman, explain to me how anyone who says that the man who ordered the killings of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, is less monstrous than the man who ordered the killings of 3 thousand Americans, can hold Iraqi life and American life in equal value.

And stick your rage. It might intimidate BarbaraBorne, but it doesn't do shit to me. You are pissing ME off by misstating what I am saying. That's what should be the concern here. Who cares that you're in a tiff? You are the one who keeps making up something and claiming that I said it. Not me.

Last edited:
You know what...I 'm tired of typing over and over and over again what i actually said.

So, why don't you Soc go find the post where I claim that "That OBL is some sort of righteous evil man while GWB goes to bed at night with a gleeful feeling that more children were killed in Iraq"

Then, when you can't find that and admit that you have created a strawman, explain to me how anyone who says that the man who ordered the killings of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, is less monstrous than the man and me who ordered the killings of 3 thousand Americans my group Code Pink sent $600,000 to the Fullaja insurgents as a house warming gift, we hold Iraqi life above American life in equal value.

And stick your rage. It might intimidate your ex, but it doesn't do shit to me. You are pissing ME off by misstating what I am saying. That's what should be the concern here. Who cares that you're in a stiff? You are the one who keeps making up something and claiming that I said it. Not me.

:shock:

Back