Who Has Been Acting Potus All the Years Dems have Lied to US About Biden's Condition ??

Keep talking about lying and liars, you fucking moron.
No one has EVER lied to the extent of The Big Lie Biden coverup; EVER.

And who is really running the country, dickbreath?

None of you fucking skeezy Slime-o-crats can answer that question.

XI?

Last edited:
Did you idiots pay attention to Biden's long dissertation about dealing with the world's problems? He gave a lesson in world diplomacy and how nuanced his knowledge is. Trump is utterly incapable of doing that. Sadly, so are you guys.

NO ONE WE ELECTED, that's a sure bet..

WTF have these Stalinist assholes been pulling for the past several years???

Anyone in America (that is,any reasonable, sane adult in America) who has been following the political news over the past few weeks, now know that...

(1) Joe Biden is currently mentally unfit to serve as President of the US.

(2) In addition to this Joe Biden was mentally unfit to be inaugurated as President on the 20th of Jan, 2021.

(3) For the past 3 1/2= years, Joe Biden has played the role of a mere ceremonial puppet

(4) The Biden puppet was operated by a clique of extreme left, Democrat cultural Marxists

(5) This inner clique of "Senior Advisors" dictated the "Biden" government's social and economic policy, through Executive Orders and so on.

(6) The identities of this inner clique of policy-makers are unknown - they were effectively a faceless, SHADOW GOVERNMENT.

(9) For argument's sake let's say that there were 10 members of this faceless inner clique who were " advising" (i.e. TELLING) Biden what he must "rubber stamp" in terms of federal policy. These 10 individuals must have had a leader organising and directing them - a SHADOW POTUS - if you like.

(10) I think - for many reasons that would take to long to explain here - the SHADOW POTUS was Barack Obama.

Dachshund Dawg

The Loyal Trumper Hound !!

No one has EVER lied to the extent of The Big Lie Biden coverup; EVER.

And who is really running the country, dickbreath?

None of you fucking skeezy Slime-o-crats can answer that question.

XI?
A dreamer! That is what you are.

NO ONE HAS EVER LIED TO THE EXTENT OF TRUMP...EVERY GODDAM DAY THAT ASSHOLE EVER WALKED PLANET EARTH.

As for your question, Joe Biden, and the people he chose for his cabinet, have been very capably running our county for the last three and a half years, Dickhead.

Sorry to be so loose with the language, but I have still not forgiven you for spreading that rumor that my dick tasted salty.

ChristieFANNY

Even though you do bizarre things like quote John Fetterman supporing Biden (which almost made me LOL), I just want you to know that I still WUV U regardless :loveu: :loveu: :loveu: :loveu: :loveu:

Dachshund

The Loyal Trumper Dawg

xxxxoooo
Dachsieweenie,

Please stop trying to disarm me by typing these sweet nothings. You're distracting me from the business at hand.

Loyal Dem cat
xo

NO ONE HAS EVER LIED TO THE EXTENT OF TRUMP...EVERY GODDAM DAY THAT ASSHOLE EVER WALKED PLANET EARTH.

As for your question, Joe Biden, and the people he chose for his cabinet, have been very capably running our county for the last three and a half years, Dickhead.

Sorry to be so loose with the language, but I have still not forgiven you for spreading that rumor that my dick tasted salty.
No one in his cabinet was elected to do ANY KIND OF COMMANDER in CHIEF decisions.

The president cannot cede his responsibilities to the unelected cabinet.

Sounds like you need to see a doctor about your dick problems.

Did you idiots pay attention to Biden's long dissertation about dealing with the world's problems? He gave a lesson in world diplomacy and how nuanced his knowledge is. Trump is utterly incapable of doing that. Sadly, so are you guys.
Must be why when Trump was POTUS, he destroyed the ISIS caliphate, which Biden and Obama left him, made peace between the arab nations and Israel, peace was breaking out, all over, China and Russia didn't try shit.

Biden has been a doormat for our enemies, just like Obama.

Joe Biden, your president, has been in charge all along.

Better get used to it, it's gonna continue for a few more years.
Only from 10 -4., remember ?? And his capability is obviously below what is needed for his job.

Who has the launch codes the rest of the day? Hunter?

The Dunce-o-crtas are like , "JOE'S GOTTA GO!!" and then, "WE'RE BEHIND JOE ALL THE WAY!!", then back to "JOE';S GOTTA GO", and back again.

Then, apparently, GEORGE FUCKING CLOONEY is their mentor ???!!! WTF???

They're like chickens with their heads cut off.

We cannot believe a single thing they say or do from here on out.

Awww...is it all upset??! <sniff! sniff!>

Wrong. The years long coverup over who the Stalin-o-crats have installed to run the country is the greatest lie ever perpetrated on America.

By far.

Just keep spreading it; that's really working for the Sleaze-o-crats. :rofl2: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Back