Who Has Been Acting Potus All the Years Dems have Lied to US About Biden's Condition ??

Debunked nonsense.

You don't "grok" anything.
"Debunked" by who?? HIS OWN PEOPLE ARE WHO SAID IT.

And here you go again; NOW "Joe's Ok".

Tomorrow, "JOE'S GOTTA GO!!"

America has seen behind the curtain of Stalin-o-crat lies, and the jig is up.

No one in his cabinet was elected to do ANY KIND OF COMMANDER in CHIEF decisions.

Get off your bullshit. Every president elected selects people for his cabinet...and those people help him "run the country." Except, for the asshole, Trump, who selected his so that they could kiss his ass the way they did in his first cabinet meeting.

The president cannot cede his responsibilities to the unelected cabinet.

The president does not "cede his responsibilities" to the unelected cabinet, you fucking moron...he uses the cabinet to help him with the administrative activities of the presidency...to offer advice in specialized areas of concern. EVERY president does that, because that is the reason a president has a cabinet. Except, for the asshole, Trump, who selected his so that they could kiss his ass the way they did in his first cabinet meeting.

The Dunce-o-crtas are like , "JOE'S GOTTA GO!!" and then, "WE'RE BEHIND JOE ALL THE WAY!!", then back to "JOE';S GOTTA GO", and back again.

Then, apparently, GEORGE FUCKING CLOONEY is their mentor ???!!! WTF???

They're like chickens with their heads cut off.

We cannot believe a single thing they say or do from here on out.
C'mon. Don't be so hard on yourself.

If you can believe all the horseshit you post about, you can believe anything.

Get off your bullshit. Every president elected selects people for his cabinet...and those people help him "run the country." Except, for the asshole, Trump, who selected his so that they could kiss his ass the way they did in his first cabinet meeting.

The president does not "cede his responsibilities" to the unelected cabinet, you fucking moron...he uses the cabinet to help him with the administrative activities of the presidency...to offer advice in specialized areas of concern. EVERY president does that, because that is the reason a president has a cabinet. Except, for the asshole, Trump, who selected his so that they could kiss his ass the way they did in his first cabinet meeting.
There has not been a cabinet meeting in 9 months I was told, and the ones before that were scripted charades.

Awww...is it all upset??! <sniff! sniff!>

Wrong. The years long coverup over who the Stalin-o-crats have installed to run the country is the greatest lie ever perpetrated on America.

By far.

Just keep spreading it; that's really working for the Sleaze-o-crats. :rofl2: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
You are far from upsetting me. You make me laugh...and truly out-loud. You are a clown.

I remember the pics of cabinet meetings with giant name cards pointed towards Turnip Brain so that he could at least get the right name.

OOPS!

There has not been a cabinet meeting in 9 months I was told, and the ones before that were scripted charades.
That is true (Oct. 2023)...they have to submit questions they plan to present for discussion...apparently they've been too busy lately to get one together...
(Joe can't do Anything by himself...they even have to edit his scripted radio reviews...)

I remember the pics of cabinet meetings with giant name cards pointed towards Turnip Brain so that he could at least get the right name.

OOPS!
He has cards for Everything...and he still doesn't get things right...

That is true...they have to submit questions they plan to present for discussion...apparently they've been too busy lately to get one together...
(Joe can't do Anything by himself...they even have to edit his scripted radio reviews...)
They dont even do the charade anymore....we dont deserve even that little according to these fucks.

Buckle Up.

Its a show put on for the rubes.....which almost always works....the people are supremely ignorant now.

This is a dark age...a very nasty one.

Back