Who Has Been Acting Potus All the Years Dems have Lied to US About Biden's Condition ??

I'm pretty sure Grok is grinding his own organ.
The reds try to find something to diminish Biden and it can be tenuous as hell. The idea that Biden is being led by mysterious people in the background is easy to make up. They claim Kamala is running it. They say Obama is running it. They say some unknown is making the decisions. The talk Biden gave showed he was up on top of everything. He was asked nuanced and long questions and answered them step by step. Trump could not do that. He is as ignorant now as he ever was. Joe gave proof of his knowledge. Trump just blusters away. https://www.google.com/search?q=mr+...YHjIICAUQABgWGB4yCAgGEAAYFhgeMgoIBxAAGIAEGKIE

I'm pretty sure Grok is grinding his own organ.
Oh, so you're back on "JOE IS OK" , until your masters tell you otherwise.

A Cabinet member does not make executive DECISIONS...at least NOT LEGALLY.

No meetng over 10 months.

Learn civics.

The reds try to find something to diminish Biden and it can be tenuous as hell. The idea that Biden is being led by mysterious people in the background is easy to make up. They claim Kamala is running it. They say Obama is running it. They say some unknown is making the decisions. The talk Biden gave showed he was up on top of everything. He was asked nuanced and long questions and answered them step by step. Trump could not do that. He is as ignorant now as he ever was. Joe gave proof of his knowledge. Trump just blusters away. https://www.google.com/search?q=mr+...YHjIICAUQABgWGB4yCAgGEAAYFhgeMgoIBxAAGIAEGKIE
Good grief; NO ONE NEEDS TO "FIND SOMETHING TO DIMINISH BIDEN."

The whole world is aware that Joe is a vegetable.

WTF is wrong with you idiots ??

Hey imbeciles; the Cabinet can only ADVISE, not MAKE EXECUTIVE DECISIONS, and the POTUS CANNOT CEDE EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY TO THEM.

So, ONCE AGAIN, WHO HAS BEEN RUNNING THE COUNTRY AS BIDEN HAS DISINEGRATED???

Oh, so you're back on "JOE IS OK" , until your masters tell you otherwise.

No one needs to tell me that Joe Biden is a hell of a lot better choice in this next election than Trump.

A Cabinet member does not make executive DECISIONS...at least NOT LEGALLY.

A cabinet member advises the president.

And according to the SCOTUS...a president pretty much can do anything he wants...including delegating the some decision making to underlings.

No meetng over 10 months.

No meetings that you know of.

Learn civics.

Learn not to be an asshole.

I know, I know...that would be difficult for you to do.

No one needs to tell me that Joe Biden is a hell of a lot better choice in this next election than Trump.

A cabinet member advises the president.

And according to the SCOTUS...a president pretty much can do anything he wants...including delegating the some decision making to underlings.

No meetings that you know of.

Learn not to be an asshole.

I know, I know...that would be difficult for you to do.
More bullshit; you love just making up nonsense, don't you?

Biden is incompetent, ON COMPOS MENTIS, and the entire world knows not only that, but that the Stalinists have been lying to cover it up for years.

farp,x_large,wall_texture,product,750x1000.webp

Hey, Asshole...I thought the SCOTUS just ruled that the president can pretty much do whatever he wants.

Are you disputing them?
So you're completely ignorant of what the SCOTUS ruling was, which surprises no one, so you just try throwing more madeup bullshit at the wall.

Who has the nuclear codes when jelly brain is non compos mentis?

What a fucking idiot; like boxing with a baby. :BKick:

More bullshit; you love just making up nonsense, don't you?

Biden is incompetent, ON COMPOS MENTIS, and the entire world knows not only that, but that the Stalinists have been lying to cover it up for years.

farp,x_large,wall_texture,product,750x1000.webp
You are nuts, Grok.

Biden has been a fine president for America...and should continue to be for his next term in office.

Did I remember to tell you that you are nuts?

So you're completely ignorant of what the SCOTUS ruling was, which surprises no one, so you just try throwing more madeup bullshit at the wall.

Who has the nuclear codes when jelly brain is non compos mentis?

What a fucking idiot; like boxing with a baby. :BKick:
If you want to score any points, I suggest that is what you stick with...boxing a baby.

With me, you are just going to continue to get slapped around like the pussy you are.

Good grief; NO ONE NEEDS TO "FIND SOMETHING TO DIMINISH BIDEN."

The whole world is aware that Joe is a vegetable.

WTF is wrong with you idiots ??
Yes they do. Did you hear his presser? Could you understand any of it? I know Trump could not. You are such a low grade Trump sucker lacking any analytic powers. Do you know what is wrong with Joe? He has vestiges of a stuttering problem and he is old. What's wrong with Trump? He is stupid , fat . old and corrupt as hell. What's wrong with you?

Yes they do. Did you hear his presser? Could you understand any of it? I know Trump could not. You are such a low grade Trump sucker lacking any analytic powers. Do you know what is wrong with Joe? He has vestiges of a stuttering problem and he is old. What's wrong with Trump? He is stupid , fat . old and corrupt as hell. What's wrong with you?
ok, Crossfire Hurricane Boy!
:magagrin:

dems thy name is treason.

ok, Crossfire Hurricane Boy!
:magagrin:

dems thy name is treason.
Your name is sucker. Trump owns your ignorant ass. You make pictures on a debate site and congratulate yourself for what you accomplished. Damn, you are a Denisovian in evolved learning. read the fucking 2025 Manifesto and then maybe even you can ferret out those who are treasonous. OK. not you. You are of too low a grade to comprehend what is happening and what their message is.

Your name is sucker. Trump owns your ignorant ass. You make pictures on a debate site and congratulate yourself for what you accomplished. Damn, you are a Denisovian in evolved learning. read the fucking 2025 Manifesto and then maybe even you can ferret out those who are treasonous. OK. not you. You are of too low a grade to comprehend what is happening and what their message is.
I kick your dumb ass all around this virtual town square of the mind.
:truestory:

Hey imbeciles; the Cabinet can only ADVISE, not MAKE EXECUTIVE DECISIONS, and the POTUS CANNOT CEDE EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY TO THEM.

So, ONCE AGAIN, WHO HAS BEEN RUNNING THE COUNTRY AS BIDEN HAS DISINEGRATED???
Biden has been making the decisions . Why do you lie so much? He gave a press conference and demonstrated how on top of the subjects he is. The administration staff says he is up on everything and is running it. Just because your twisted right wing mind cannot accept facts that dispute your small minded right wing lying sources does not make them true. You are wrong again. You are wrong.

I kick your dumb ass all around this virtual town square of the mind.
:truestory:
That shows you are even stupider than I thought. Your childish drive-by posts are low-level, meaningless drivel. I wait to see if your next response is dumber than the first and I am never disappointed. Do you really think that?" I cannot; lower my view of your posts much, but you are making it possible.

That shows you are even stupider than I thought. Your childish drive-by posts are low-level, meaningless drivel. I wait to see if your next response is dumber than the first and I am never disappointed. Do you really think that?" I cannot; lower my view of your posts much, but you are making it possible.
you just can't explain how it's smart to send all the jobs away.

your inability to defend your globalist religion is driving you mad.

Back