Who here is here after giving up on DebatePolitics?

No, they sometimes demand that personal attacks be artistically done....I have been heavily attacked for years there.

Other stuff they ignore.

There are people who throw insults out with every post but never get so much as a warning. But one time you tell that person to shut up and seconds later the moderator gives you a warning and threat of banning. Lost interest in that childishness.

There are people who throw insults out with every post but never get so much as a warning. But one time you tell that person to shut up and seconds later the moderator gives you a warning and threat of banning. Lost interest in that childishness.

Mob centric "Justice" is what it is....."We have rules....we are all about the rules.....we are fanatics about our rules and about Justice ..."CIVILITY IS A MUST!""....but it is all sham.

I know.

Basically blogs where they ban wrong thinking people.

With not having some combination of the self awareness and honesty to say so.....to be transparent....

Do you remember when transparency was claimed to be one of the founding principles of the West?

All overboard now this deeply into this next Dark Age.

With not having some combination of the self awareness and honesty to say so.....to be transparent....

Do you remember when transparency was claimed to be one of the founding principles of the West?

All overboard now this deeply into this next Dark Age.

I used to post on www.liberalforum.org. A right winger bought the site and refused to change the name. Then he systematically harassed every liberal off the forum. It was so pathetic I had to laugh at him.

I used to post on www.liberalforum.org. A right winger bought the site and refused to change the name. Then he systematically harassed every liberal off the forum. It was so pathetic I had to laugh at him.

I could tell so many stories about A2k, but they are almost dead now, as I told the owner would happen if he did not get his head out of his ass....I might leave them alone out of empathy.

Back