Who here is here after giving up on DebatePolitics?

I give up! Hi! I got into it with DP's admin in no time at all! He exposed his leftist bias and I copied it some damn where!

I had been there a while and giving that pussy Darin (who has moderator privileges) a hard time about his girlie Mazda car. He got so mad that he started changing my posts (against the rules there). Since that didn't work he started sending me threatening PMs and then emails. What a pussy.

I wasn't banned- I left because of that shit.

Jesus. Those moderators are too sensitive.

Extra Credit...what did it for you?

*Raises Hand*

A: Incredibly poor quality moderation, along with generally low quality.

Will you be inviting over any of the disgruntled masses there??

Some of the old timers are getting tired of hating on the amazon folks & wanting new blood........:cool:

I used to use www.democraticunderground.com and always got banned because I did not have the proper DNC opinions.
Serves you right comrade... :laugh:

How many posts did you get in before getting banned??

anonymoose got banned post one not long ago........ Of course can't blame them, who is gonna entrust truth to a moose?? Turn your back on them & your doing a face plant on a maple tree before your next breath.......:|

Will you be inviting over any of the disgruntled masses there??

Some of the old timers are getting tired of hating on the amazon folks & wanting new blood........:cool:

I left a goodbye message in the basement which might or might not still be up, and might if it is up have been altered, saying that I am here at the moment. I also said that low quality in general and extremely bad moderation in particular is why I was leaving. I had been gone for many months before I came back Jan 25 to sound the alarm about this Bug Out Of China so people knew already that I was unhappy. Before I had left for that Time off I called for the chief moderator to resign on the grounds of his demonstrated willingness to support abuse, which refereed to the mod teams abuse of members, which I had been victim of as well as many others.

There are ppl I have posted w/ for about 20 years, we have seen much, much worse...

One called arguewitheveryone (AWE) was about 3 times bigger than this site & totally unmoderated....... A few months before they were forced down they attempted to partition some of it but it wasn't real helpful except in the real extreme cases that prob were or should of been in an institution w/ armed guards..

Bill Maher board was also pretty rough, just not as ugly but they brought in Mods & banned half the board, & they didn't go down w/out a fight........

There are ppl I have posted w/ for about 20 years, we have seen much, much worse...

One called arguewitheveryone (AWE) was about 3 times bigger than this site & totally unmoderated....... A few months before they were forced down they attempted to partition some of it but it wasn't real helpful except in the real extreme cases that prob were or should of been in an institution w/ armed guards..

Bill Maher board was also pretty rough, just not as ugly but they brought in Mods & banned half the board, & they didn't go down w/out a fight........

I took a couple of years of sustained abuse at the hands of the mob at A2k.... because I am a heretic and because I am good...then got thrown out after over a decade I think for 6 months against all rules because a new rule got made for me. DP also made a new rule for me.

As with abuse in real life it has made me a better more wise person, I dont regret it. I also dont mind exploring how good I am, testing myself.

Interesting....I suggested that they needed some Pro-Trump mods in the age of Trump if they wanted be fair and balanced as they claim to be, and got told to shove off..

Does the membership base here have a lean that you have been able to discern?

It's difficult to find mean-spirited gullible people receptive to wing-nut conspiracy theories with an IQ higher than 12. Thus, not many pro-trump mods.

Back