Who here is here after giving up on DebatePolitics?

Hmm... I know the Admin of Debate Policy, he's always been decent as far as I know. Nobody likes getting banned, it's always painful, and folks tend to think that we are all the worst.

Who do you call the "top moderator"?

I know I'm relatively new here, but isn't that you?
m1helmet.gif

It's difficult to find mean-spirited gullible people receptive to wing-nut conspiracy theories with an IQ higher than 12. Thus, not many pro-trump mods.
This is so very sad to see.
Like the awesome Metallica song, "Sad, but true!"
I like Aerosmith's "Dream On" better.

Hawkeye's right. I'm sure most of those "mean-spirited gullible people receptive to wing-nut conspiracy theories" either have at least a Moron's IQ (51-70) or, IMHO, they are more inclined to have an average range IQ but be mentally ill.

I like Aerosmith's "Dream On" better.

Hawkeye's right. I'm sure most of those "mean-spirited gullible people receptive to wing-nut conspiracy theories" are either at least have a Moron's IQ (51-70) but IMHO, they are more inclined to have an average range IQ but be mentally ill.

I never said such a thing. And to think I just complimented you in another thread for civility and education. I was here objecting to a nasty not helpful post . These are dark times, people need to make an effort towards being better people, we cant arrest this collapse that is going on until people decide to Be Better.

I never said such a thing. And to think I just complimented you in another thread for civility and education. I was here objecting to a nasty not helpful post . These are dark times, people need to make an effort towards being better people, we cant arrest this collapse that is going on until people decide to Be Better.

Dude, I was agreeing with you. He was completely wrong about the 12 IQ bit.

Those who sign up for The Rebellion are in my opinion the smarter and the more courageous.

I agree with the philosophy that a little rebellion should always be smouldering among "We, the People". It's one of the few things we have to keep the elected on their toes. In this part of the cycle, people have become too complacent and the elected ones are deferring the rich. This apple cart needs to tip and reqroup.

Hmm... I know the Admin of Debate Policy, he's always been decent as far as I know. Nobody likes getting banned, it's always painful, and folks tend to think that we are all the worst.

I like their point system where if you stay out of trouble points come off.
Here any mistake leading to a ban stays with you forever!

For a "Zen" individual, you sure do a great deal of whining. So much so you started a whine-fest thread!

For a "Zen" individual, you sure do a great deal of whining. So much so you started a whine-fest thread!

I started this thread to see who I might know that now goes by a different name, and to get a some insight on what people here care about, but thanks for trying.

The admin being a leftist faggot kinda did it for me.
I kept those emails somewhere...
It's..fairly amazing the bias.

Back