Who here is here after giving up on DebatePolitics?

Aw, what happened, did your rickshaw break down again? :laugh:

Today, 10:29 AM
Grajonca
Formerly Havana Moon

This message is hidden because Grajonca is on your ignore list.

I like their point system where if you stay out of trouble points come off.
Here any mistake leading to a ban stays with you forever!

That would be fine if the mods cared about justice....what they do now is talk between themselves about who needs to be tossed, and once they agree on a name they load them up with points...ideally they leave on their own but if they dont they will end up banned. I was told by a mod that I was leaving, and I know of at least two other people who claim to have had the same experience.

That would be fine if the mods cared about justice....what they do now is talk between themselves about who needs to be tossed, and once they agree on a name they load them up with points...ideally they leave on their own but if they dont they will end up banned. I was told by a mod that I was leaving, and I know of at least two other people who claim to have had the same experience.

But that's because you stopped gargling the mods jiz!

But that's because you stopped gargling the mods jiz!

I dont fall in with any tribe other than the Truth Tellers Tribe, and because there is no hole that they recognize to put me into I end up being a problem..... I am not worth interacting with because I dont do the tribal warfare that most everyone else is doing and has no interest in doing better than.

Once upon a time I figured that there are a lot of people who care about what is going on, who live in reality rather than FantasyLand, who want to get better at it by learning.

My optimism has been crushed.

I dont fall in with any tribe other than the Truth Tellers Tribe, and because there is no hole that they recognize to put me into I end up being a problem..... I am not worth interacting with because I dont do the tribal warfare that most everyone else is doing and has no interest in doing better than.

Once upon a time I figured that there are a lot of people who care about what is going on, who live in reality rather than FantasyLand, who want to get better at it by learning.

My optimism has been crushed.

Fantasyland is Trump supporters Modus Operandi

yes. truth tellers: more rare than jews. I like it.

the truth requires extreme honesty, humility, confession, repentance and change. definitely shadow work.

An honesty first with yourself, one is not a truth teller unless they first promise to not lie to themselves, and then gain the ego taming skills required to accomplish it.

This comes early in Zen, and is one of the hardest stretches of road.

An honesty first with yourself, one is not a truth teller unless they first promise to not lie to themselves, and then gain the ego taming skills required to accomplish it.

This comes early in Zen, and is one of the hardest stretches of road.

totally. ive done shitty things. I aborted my first child. I have stolen from my parents, and my niece. smalls sums. I have fouled my body with drugs. I ignored human suffering when it suited me. it was all wrong in varying degrees.

totally. ive done shitty things. I aborted my first child. I have stolen from my parents, and my niece. smalls sums. I have fouled my body with drugs. I ignored human suffering when it suited me. it was all wrong in varying degrees.

Humans are both rational and irrational and we can be both good and evil....it is the desire to be good...it is the gaining the skills to be good....that makes all of the difference.

The big problem of today is the high number of people who either cant or wont do the work...who are either too lazy, too stupid, or too immoral to do the work.

Being one of the Better People is a lot like conducting a quality marriage...it takes intent and it takes work.

These forums don't have a fucking thing to do with debate.

Minds are not changed.

We're here to vent.

These posts are meant to be monologue, not dialogue.

People who fucking hate each other don't have congenial discourse,

These forums don't have a fucking thing to do with debate.

Minds are not changed.

We're here to vent.

These posts are meant to be monologue, not dialogue.

People who fucking hate each other don't have congenial discourse,

There are Better People around, I know, because I am one of them.

Back