Who is Gullible Enough to Believe This?

I think you are the only one pretending to not understand how you have backed yourself into a corner. I was merely extending to you the courtesy of agreeing to use your wording for the sake of discussion. Would you prefer I just tell you to fuck off and learn English?

We can use your wording going forward, unless you would prefer to not do so.
I know the difference between a press release and an article published by the media. You appear not to. You accuse me of being gullible because I have more knowledge than you and did the research to find out where the piece you quoted and failed to give credit to the author was actually from. An article published by the media that references an actual poll put out by a polling entity is not the same thing as a press release by the DNC disguised as a fake poll. Only a fool would make that claim. Only a bigger fool would believe that claim.

It isn't "my wording" that I am using. I am using the standard English usage for press release.

You still haven't provided us an example of your "fake polling" put out by the DNC. Let me know when you actually find one.

At this point we can rely on this post for a reference of how we should treat your unsupported assertion.
Either support your assertion or be content to have your argument summarily dismissed.

Word games won't work, Poorboy.
Thanks for the "press release from the DNC."

We always knew you were working for the DNC.

We wouldn't want to play word games since they don't work. Clearly anything not put out by the DNC can be labeled a "press release from the DNC" since that is not any kind of word game.

The latest DNC press release disguised as "legitimate poll results" has Kamolie leading Donald Trump nationally by 7 points ... for no reason. I really would like to know who actually believes this on face value.

Kamala Harris Takes 7-Point Lead Over Donald Trump in New National Poll

A newly released national poll finds Vice President Kamala Harris is leading former President Donald Trump by a 7-point margin.

Harris, who accepted the Democratic Party's nomination Thursday night at the Democratic National Convention (DNC), has been in the presidential race for just over a month following President Joe Biden's exit on July 21.

Over the past few weeks, a majority of national aggregate polls have found an extremely tight race between Harris and Trump, the GOP nominee. However, most national aggregates show Harris in the lead nationally, though the two are deadlocked in battleground states that are often most indicative of the path to the White House.

On Friday, Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) and Braun Research released a new poll of 801 registered voters conducted between August 17 and 20, finding that 50 percent of voters support a Harris presidency while 43 percent support Trump.

... and another DNC press release has Conservatives admitting that Donald Trump is 'nutty' and unpopular, explaining why his "careening" campaign and the GOP is headed directly to failure.

'Very unpopular': Editor of conservative outlet admits 'weak' Trump is 'definitely nuts'

The last month has arguably been the worst yet for former President Donald Trump's 2024 campaign. The emergence of Vice President Kamala Harris as the last-minute Democratic nominee has had Trump in a tailspin, and now even the editor of a major conservative news outlet is admitting that the GOP's chances of victory in November are slim.

In a recent column, National Review executive editor Mark Antonio Wright weighed in on the disarray of the Republican ticket and Trump's careening presidential campaign. While opining that the GOP nominee isn't getting fair treatment by the mainstream press, Wright nonetheless attributed Trump's flagging 2024 operation to the fact that he is simply "very unpopular" and that Harris represents a welcome departure from what was previously a stale race.
"Yes, this summer when the public was faced with the choice between the Democrats’ unpopular, probably senile, octogenarian Joe Biden and the Republicans’ unpopular, definitely nuts, septuagenarian Donald Trump, it seemed like the American people would reluctantly go with Trump," Wright wrote. "But at the same time, American voters for two years running had loudly and repeatedly told both parties, pollsters, and anyone who would listen that they preferred a different set of choices. The dominant emotion that most Americans felt about the coming election was dread. And then, in a remarkable turn of events, the Democratic Party gave Americans another option: Kamala Harris."

Who believes this?
Donald TRUMP is still leading in one of the Poll Categories- He still leads the "no college degree" category!

Kamala is leading in all other categories- IN EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE TRUMP NEEDS TO WIN- IF HE IS GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION!

So, let me get this straight- THE UNEDUCATED IS GOING FOR DONNIE'S BULLSHIT!

Makes sense!

Donnie said- "I like Stupid People- They vote for ME"!

You don't know the difference between a poll and a press release.
Actually I do know the difference between a published article, a poll and a press release.
Your OP contains an article published by a media outlet.
The article is not a press release.
The article is not a poll. (The article mentions a poll taken and released by FDU.)

It's sad that you are so confused you think the poll was conducted by the DNC and released in their press release.
You haven't answered my questions.
RQAA
:p

Thanks for the "press release from the DNC."

We always knew you were working for the DNC.

We wouldn't want to play word games since they don't work. Clearly anything not put out by the DNC can be labeled a "press release from the DNC" since that is not any kind of word game.
Word games won't work, Poorboy. You are obviously hallucinating as well.

Donald TRUMP is still leading in one of the Poll Categories- He still leads the "no college degree" category!

Kamala is leading in all other categories- IN EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE TRUMP NEEDS TO WIN- IF HE IS GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION!

Makes sense!

Donnie said- "I like Stupid People- They vote for ME"!
Mantra 1a. Lame.

Actually I do know the difference between a published article, a poll and a press release.
Obviously, you don't.
Your OP contains an article published by a media outlet.
The article is not a press release.
The article is not a poll. (The article mentions a poll taken and released by FDU.)
Still confused, I see. Trying to pivot won't work, Poorboy.
It's sad that you are so confused you think the poll was conducted by the DNC and released in their press release.
It was.
Random phrase. Mockery. That won't work either, Poorboy.

I think everyone understands that no legitimate poll would have such stupid "categories." Ergo, no rational adult has any reason to believe that any legitimate polls have actually occurred.

Kamala is leading in all other categories-
There are no such "polls" with such absurd "categories."

IN EVERY BATTLEGROUND STATE TRUMP NEEDS TO WIN- IF HE IS GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION!
Thank you for making my point for me. This is a repeat of 2016 when Hinton Clitory was euphoric going into the election on all the fake poll results that had her winning by at least several points everywhere, just before she was splashed by the cold ice-water of the realization that Trump was taking all of her States, and that all of the "poll results" were totally bogus, almost as if they were simply fabricated by the DNC, hmmmmmm.

Now we have the same thing. Slews upon slews of "poll results" asking us to believe that Kamalalalalala is somehow "surging" and "winning" and "leading" and "having all the momentum" ... all for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Kamalalalalala is in dire straights everywhere. The DNC's only hope is to steal the election.

No, you don't have it straight. It's the Electoral College that votes. You are lost. I bet you probably believe in Global Warming as well.

You make the observation that nobody wants to vote for Kamala when it is clear that some people do want to vote for her.
Who? I've spoken with numerous people, even right in the libtard bastion of Madison, and nobody has yet to tell me that they want to vote for Kamala. A few HAVE told me that they will fill in Kamala's name on their ballot because they hate Trump so much.

I think everyone understands that no legitimate poll would have such stupid "categories." Ergo, no rational adult has any reason to believe that any legitimate polls have actually occurred.

There are no such "polls" with such absurd "categories."

Thank you for making my point for me. This is a repeat of 2016 when Hinton Clitory was euphoric going into the election on all the fake poll results that had her winning by at least several points everywhere, just before she was splashed by the cold ice-water of the realization that Trump was taking all of her States, and that all of the "poll results" were totally bogus, almost as if they were simply fabricated by the DNC, hmmmmmm.

Now we have the same thing. Slews upon slews of "poll results" asking us to believe that Kamalalalalala is somehow "surging" and "winning" and "leading" and "having all the momentum" ... all for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Kamalalalalala is in dire straights everywhere. The DNC's only hope is to steal the election.

No, you don't have it straight. It's the Electoral College that votes. You are lost. I bet you probably believe in Global Warming as well.
Save your nasty breath- AND GO BLOW UP YOUR INFLATABLE TRUMP SEX DOLL!

Back