Who is Gullible Enough to Believe This?

You don't seem to understand the term. No goalposts have shifted. You claim the fake polls are actually real, legitimate polls with published methodologies, yet you cannot show that any such real, legitimate polls with published methodologies ever actually occurred.

I am simply pointing out what you already understand, that neither you nor anyone else can show that any such real, legitimate polls with published methodologies ever actually occurred.

We seem to be in very static agreement.

You have to put the word "polls" in quotes in this case because there weren't any actual polls that ever occurred. You have to write "You claimed that the 'polls' nothing more then DNC press releases." This is correct, except for the typos and the grammatical errors. The DNC issued press releases that were disguised as "polls" so that its gullible OBEDIENTS would propagate the fantasy that the DNC needs to be reality.

FTFY. You mixed up your pronouns, but hey, WOKE has us all second-guessing pronouns, right?

How do you suppose I should go about proving that something that never happened never happened? In rational discourse, you simply show that it did happen to show me to be mistaken. But be careful, I don't accept blurry photographs.
ROFLMAO.
I simply said that the polls were not produced by the DNC. I gave a way to link to the website for each poll and they are not the DNC.
You on the other hand made the statement that the polls were fake. It is incumbent upon you to provide evidence of them being fake. You are moving the goalposts since you are trying to avoid having to show any poll is fake by requiring someone prove them true instead of you proving them fake. That is a HUGE goalpost move.

Once again, you make an unsupported statement when you say this: "The DNC issued press releases that were disguised as "polls""
Your statement is not a statement of fact since you have presented zero evidence that the DNC has issued any press release disguised as a poll.
Press releases from the pollster are not from the DNC. Press releases from the DNC about the poll are not disquising the press release as a poll.

So where is your evidence of the DNC releasing a press release disguised as a poll? I ask because I am not gullible enough to take you at your word. I require some evidence in support of your statement that is more than your idiotic opinion.

Time for you to put up or shut up. Give us evidence of any press release from the DNC disguised as a poll.

ROFLMAO.
I simply said that the polls were not produced by the DNC.
... because they were press releases produced by the DNC.

I gave a way to link to the website for each poll and they are not the DNC.
They are your sources who simply echoed what the DNC told them to say. You ate it up like a kid gobbling cotton candy.

You on the other hand made the statement that the polls were fake.
... that they weren't polls, that they were called "polls" as a euphemism. Those DNC press releases were very real, and it apparently wasn't too terribly difficult to get you to believe that they were actual poll results from legitimate polls.

It is incumbent upon you to provide evidence of them being fake.
Suppose I don't. Suppose that I have no need to disrupt any self-delusions you have worked very hard to develop. I have never kicked the heroin syringe out of anyone's hand.

You are moving the goalposts
I can't. It's your delusion. You are the one who gullibly believes everything he reads on the internet. I pity you, but I'm happy to let you pursue happiness in ways that don't infringe on anyone's rights.

Your statement is not a statement of fact since you have presented zero evidence ...
You can't say that there isn't any evidence. You can't say that it isn't patently obvious. We can all make the observation that nobody wants to vote for Kamala just by asking around, and we can all notice that nothing has changed to cause Kamalalalala to suddenly surge in popularity nationwide, especially when legions of Democrats are defecting to support Trump for his resonating policies and for their desire to make America great again.

Your obvious denial of all this is clearly necessary for you to maintain your state of self-delusion. No polls occurred. You are just gullible. No rational adult has any reason to believe that any such polls ever took place. If you were asked why you OBEY orders to believe that legitimate polls were actually conducted, you'd have only your desperate need to remain self-deluded to which to point.

So where is your evidence that the polls actually occurred and that they aren't a well planned and coordinated hoax? DNC releasing a press release disguised as a poll is clearly all it takes to fool gullible people such as you. I ask because I am not gullible enough to take you at your word. I require some rational basis. I will never allow anyone to do my thinking for me.

Time for you to put up or shut up. Give us a valid rational basis for accepting the idea that there were actual legitimate polls conducted.

We can all make the observation that nobody wants to vote for Kamala just by asking around, and we can all notice that nothing has changed to cause Kamalalalala to suddenly surge in popularity nationwide, especially when legions of Democrats are defecting to support Trump for his resonating policies and for their desire to make America great again.
This is another perfect example of your delusions.
You make the observation that nobody wants to vote for Kamala when it is clear that some people do want to vote for her. One need only read posts by people on this board to know that some people will vote for Trump and some will vote for Harris. Anyone claiming nobody will vote for one or the other is delusional.

Then you proceed to make it seem you are not only delusional but bordering on mentally ill by your childish name calling and belief in other things that aren't true while insisting they are true without any evidence.

When are you going to provide evidence of these press releases that the polls then quote?
When are you going to read my posts wherein I have answered this question several times?

When are you going to show that there were actually polls conducted and show convincingly that this is not a hoax?

When are you going to lay out a way that I can prove that something that did not happen did not happen?

Answer the fucking questions. I'm waiting. Moron.

This is another perfect example of your delusions.
You are apparently so self-deluded that you can't see the obvious, and you are admitting as much.

You make the observation that nobody wants to vote for Kamala when it is clear that some people do want to vote for her.
Good catch. I was ambiguous. I will specify (and define my terms). I am hijacking the word "nobody" to mean very rare, specifically less than 5%. I recognize that Kamoolie's family members, for the most part, are looking forward to voting for her. I recognize that 95%+ of people who have worked for her are lining up to support Trump. Beyond that, the US may contain a bunch of Trump-haters, but they are simply not excited about the prospect of voting for Kamootchie and are highly likely to just sit out the election in disgust.

Of course, there are no Trump supporters who want to vote for Kamalalalala.

Again, any person is free to ask around of all the people he encounters and verify this to be the case.

When are you going to read my posts wherein I have answered this question several times?

When are you going to show that there were actually polls conducted and show convincingly that this is not a hoax?

When are you going to lay out a way that I can prove that something that did not happen did not happen?

Answer the fucking questions. I'm waiting. Moron.
The problem is when I read your posts there is no evidence of the DNC doing press releases disguised as polling.
Take the OP. It talks about the poll the Harris campaign may have mentioned in a press release. FDU, the polling company, released the poll on Friday. On Saturday, Newsweek did the story you are quoting from that mentions the poll and also the poll being released on Friday. It is unclear what was even a press release by the Harris campaign in your post. You don't link to the Newsweek story you are quoting.
Are you saying that the DNC did a press release quoting the Newsweek article? It's possible since most political campaigns will highlight stories they feel are beneficial or support their candidacy.

Here is the Newsweek article on MSN.

So tell us how a Newsweek article is the Harris campaign disguising a press release as polling. Your argument makes no sense at all.

https://www.fdu.edu/news/fdu-poll-finds-race-and-gender-push-harris-above-trump-nationally/

The survey was conducted between August 17 and August 20, 2024, using a voter list of registered voters nationwide carried out by Braun Research of Princeton, New Jersey. Respondents were contacted via either live caller telephone interviews, or text-to-web surveys sent to cellular phones, resulting in an overall sample of 801 registered voters nationally. 520 of the surveys were carried out via live caller telephone interviews to landlines (30%) and cellphones (70%) and the remainder (281) were done on a web platform via weblinks sent via SMS to cell phones. Surveys were conducted only in English.

The problem is when I read your posts there is no evidence of the DNC doing press releases disguised as polling.
I provided you all the information several times. The problem is now a personal problem on your part.

It is unclear what was even a press release by the Harris campaign in your post.
I didn't say they were press releases from the Harris campaign. The DNC tells their minion sites what disinformation to post, which becomes press releases from ... the press, originally crafted by the DNC.

You don't link to the Newsweek story you are quoting.
Of course not. It's disinformation. Nobody should read it.

I provided you all the information several times. The problem is now a personal problem on your part.

I didn't say they were press releases from the Harris campaign. The DNC tells their minion sites what disinformation to post, which becomes press releases from ... the press, originally crafted by the DNC.

Of course not. It's disinformation. Nobody should read it.
Press releases are to the press. It is why it is called a press release. The press doesn't release, they publish.

I see you have decided to simply claim you have provided something when there is no evidence of you having provided it.
I guess at this point we are left with a quote from your favorite poster
Either support your assertion or be content to have your argument summarily dismissed.

https://www.fdu.edu/news/fdu-poll-finds-race-and-gender-push-harris-above-trump-nationally/

The survey was conducted between August 17 and August 20, 2024, using a voter list of registered voters nationwide carried out by Braun Research of Princeton, New Jersey. Respondents were contacted via either live caller telephone interviews, or text-to-web surveys sent to cellular phones, resulting in an overall sample of 801 registered voters nationally.
Remember that I called it. You are gullible.

Press releases are to the press. It is why it is called a press release. The press doesn't release, they publish.
OK. That's the wording I will use going forward.

I see you have decided to simply claim you have provided something when there is no evidence of you having provided it.
I see you are going to continue trying to get me to spin my wheels for your amusement while making no effort to read what I posted.

If you can't even use the correct words, how is anyone supposed to understand you?
I think you are the only one pretending to not understand how you have backed yourself into a corner. I was merely extending to you the courtesy of agreeing to use your wording for the sake of discussion. Would you prefer I just tell you to fuck off and learn English?

We can use your wording going forward, unless you would prefer to not do so.

Back