Who is Gullible Enough to Believe This?

I don't need to pretend anything.
That is exactly what you are are doing. The DNC is ordering you to play "Pretend" and to believe that there were polls taken with the provided results.

I can look at the polling questions, the responses
There were no questions asked of anyone and hence there were no responses. The DNC imagined fantasy poll results, had some phony charts developed, and then ordered all leftists in the collective to pretend that the fabricated fantasy poll results were "real" and that such a fantasy "poll" actually occurred.

and the methodology used.
The methodology was to have the propaganda arm of the DNC provide the fabricated "poll results" to the press for immediate release.

Don't be so gullible.

Indeed it does! It says that the Gateway Pundit is an independent organization, free from the grasp of manipulative Marxist propaganda.

See above.
Can you point to where it says that?
Making shit up because you want to believe it doesn't make it true. But that seems to be what you do consistently. Make shit up and then believe it.

IOW, the same old Demonkkkrat strategy of repeatedly parroting the same lie over and over and over again until as many people as possible start to believe said lie?
ROFLMAO.
Care to show where the polls are a lie?
The polls were not taken by your any organization that is misspelled by you. The polls were taken by polling companies that are paid to do polling. Once again, you simply spout bullshit and then believe the bullshit you just spouted.

Fallacy fallacy

The fallacy fallacy occurs when a poster, almost always Into the Night, claims a fallacy without explaining why the fallacy occurred. This is done to avoid addressing the topic because Into the Night is unable to make a cogent argument. Into the Night accuses others of fallacies to make himself look smarter than he actually is.
Redefinition fallacy. Denial of logic. Repetition fallacy (chanting).

That is exactly what you are are doing. The DNC is ordering you to play "Pretend" and to believe that there were polls taken with the provided results.

There were no questions asked of anyone and hence there were no responses. The DNC imagined fantasy poll results, had some phony charts developed, and then ordered all leftists in the collective to pretend that the fabricated fantasy poll results were "real" and that such a fantasy "poll" actually occurred.

The methodology was to have the propaganda arm of the DNC provide the fabricated "poll results" to the press for immediate release.

Don't be so gullible.
The DNC didn't tell me anything. I didn't get a single piece of information about any poll from the DNC. It seems to be you that is the one playing pretend. Let's all pretend that IBDaMann has a working brain and isn't lying. Sorry, that is so unrealistic, I cant begin to pretend that.

ROFLMAO.
RQAA
The polls were not taken by your any organization that is misspelled by you. The polls were taken by polling companies that are paid to do polling. Once again, you simply spout bullshit and then believe the bullshit you just spouted.
Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). Argument from randU fallacy. Void authority fallacy. Inversion fallacy.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON ANYBODY ELSE!

You can't laugh your way out of this.
The burden of proof is on YOU, not on me. Care to show where the "polls" (DNC fake news releases) are the truth?
The polls were not taken by your any organization that is misspelled by you.
WTF? Try English.
The polls were taken by polling companies that are paid to do polling.
Which companies? Paid by who? They are nothing more than DNC fake news releases.
Once again, you simply spout bullshit and then believe the bullshit you just spouted.
Once again, you simply project your own bullshit onto me and then believe that it's my fault that you keep spouting off bullshit.

Point to where what says what? You aren't making any sense.

Projection.
It seems you have dementia. This what YOU said. I'll make it bigger so you can read it.
It says that the Gateway Pundit is an independent organization, free from the grasp of manipulative Marxist propaganda.
Now can you point to where is "says that" since you claimed it "says that?"
I promise not to hold my breath while waiting.

You can't laugh your way out of this.

The burden of proof is on YOU, not on me. Care to show where the "polls" (DNC fake news releases) are the truth?

WTF? Try English.

Which companies? Paid by who? They are nothing more than DNC fake news releases.

Once again, you simply project your own bullshit onto me and then believe that it's my fault that you keep spouting off bullshit.
Care to show where I cited a single DNC fake poll?
If you want to accuse me of something then you better be able to present some facts to support your accusation. Making shit up isn't proof of anything other than you being an idiot.

It seems you have dementia. This what YOU said. I'll make it bigger so you can read it.

Now can you point to where is "says that" since you claimed it "says that?"
I promise not to hold my breath while waiting.
I don't play 'AProudLefty' games anymore. Anyone can read for themselves what has been said.

Care to show where I cited a single DNC fake poll?
If you want to accuse me of something then you better be able to present some facts to support your accusation. Making shit up isn't proof of anything other than you being an idiot.
I don't play 'AProudLefty' games anymore. Anyone can see for themselves what has been said.

Back