Who is Gullible Enough to Believe This?

The DNC didn't tell me anything.
You are OBEDIENTLY playing "Pretend" I see. I think we can close out that question.

I didn't get a single piece of information about any poll from the DNC.
Your source got it all from the DNC.

Let's all pretend that IBDaMann has a working brain and isn't lying.
You're in luck. Your wish has come true. You're now all out of wishes.

You are OBEDIENTLY playing "Pretend" I see. I think we can close out that question.

Your source got it all from the DNC.

You're in luck. Your wish has come true. You're now all out of wishes.
So you are just going to keep on keeping on with your prevarications. Your lamp was never lit.

So you are just going to keep on being gullible and hoping others do likewise so that you aren't alone. Your lamp never did have any oil.
Of course my lamp didn't have oil. Did you forget it contained a jin?
I hope Rasmussen doesn't find out they are an arm of the DNC. They might all consider suicide. But they are probably safe because they aren't as out of touch with reality as you are.

Of course my lamp didn't have oil. Did you forget it contained a jin?
I hope Rasmussen doesn't find out they are an arm of the DNC. They might all consider suicide. But they are probably safe because they aren't as out of touch with reality as you are.
Some people enjoy reading science fiction, others prefer fantasy, while still yet others are addicted to fake polls. If that's what you enjoy, please keep partaking. If I get any, I'll gladly send them your way.

Enjoy.

Some people enjoy reading science fiction, others prefer fantasy, while still yet others are addicted to fake polls. If that's what you enjoy, please keep partaking. If I get any, I'll gladly send them your way.

Enjoy.
Let me know when you find a "fake" poll. So far, you seem to think that gallup and rasmussen are wholly owned subsidiaries of the DNC.
Some people may enjoy science fiction and others prefer fantasy. You seem to prefer delusions.

Let me know when you find a "fake" poll.
They all are. The business model is the same as that of tabloids, i.e. sell people what they want to hear. Gullibles, such as you, never perform any sort of sanity check; you just see the headline and immediately snap up the tabloid/fake poll.

You will never drive around and notice all the Trump/Vance signs, and the absence of Harris/Walz signs. You will never pay attention to the Mongol hordes that fill every Trump rally venue (and the overflow seating) or the pulling of teeth just to get a few people to attend a Harris event. You won't take your eyes off your fake polls even for a second to look around and notice that none of it jives with reality.

Nobody supports Kamolie. Nobody wants to vote for Kamolie. You probably never canvassed various groups of people that you know to gauge their level of enthusiasm for Kamule, which means you don't realize that they don't like her any more than Conservatives do.

Keep your head buried in your fake polls. Don't be surprised when people roll their eyes when you start citing your fake polls, or when you express belief that Kimpala is surging again nationally for no reason, or with demographics that truly despise her. Just keep on keeping on.

They all are. The business model is the same as that of tabloids, i.e. sell people what they want to hear. Gullibles, such as you, never perform any sort of sanity check; you just see the headline and immediately snap up the tabloid/fake poll.

You will never drive around and notice all the Trump/Vance signs, and the absence of Harris/Walz signs. You will never pay attention to the Mongol hordes that fill every Trump rally venue (and the overflow seating) or the pulling of teeth just to get a few people to attend a Harris event. You won't take your eyes off your fake polls even for a second to look around and notice that none of it jives with reality.

Nobody supports Kamolie. Nobody wants to vote for Kamolie. You probably never canvassed various groups of people that you know to gauge their level of enthusiasm for Kamule, which means you don't realize that they don't like her any more than Conservatives do.

Keep your head buried in your fake polls. Don't be surprised when people roll their eyes when you start citing your fake polls, or when you express belief that Kimpala is surging again nationally for no reason, or with demographics that truly despise her. Just keep on keeping on.
You seem triggered. You also seem to have completely lost any semblance of a valid argument.
I have already pointed out that the polls should list their methodologies and questions asked. But rather than see what I wrote, you accuse me of things I didn't do.

Pick a poll and tell us what is wrong with their methodology.

I look forward to you explaining why the methodology used in any of the polls makes it fake. I don't expect you will be able to but I thought I should ask since you think people that make claims should be able to support them.

You seem triggered.
... to those with no English reading comprehension.

You also seem to have completely lost any semblance of a valid argument.
... to those with insufficient attention span to follow along.

I have already pointed out that the polls should list their methodologies and questions asked.
... which won't ever occur when no polling is actually happening.

But rather than see what I wrote, you accuse me of things I didn't do.
All people who hallucinate say that

Pick a poll and tell us what is wrong with their methodology.
Pick a poll whereby you can show that it actually occurred moreso than I can show that Bigfoot is real.

I look forward to you explaining why the methodology used in any of the polls makes it fake.
I look forward to your blurry photographs.

I don't expect you will be able to but I thought I should ask since you think people that make claims should be able to support them.
This is why you won't be able to support your claim that these were legitimate polls that actually occurred.

... to those with no English reading comprehension.

... to those with insufficient attention span to follow along.

... which won't ever occur when no polling is actually happening.

All people who hallucinate say that

Pick a poll whereby you can show that it actually occurred moreso than I can show that Bigfoot is real.

I look forward to your blurry photographs.

This is why you won't be able to support your claim that these were legitimate polls that actually occurred.
Goal posts are running so fast I don't think anyone will be able to keep up with them.

You claimed the polls were fake.
You claimed the polls nothing more then DNC press releases.

Don't trip while running with goalposts. I wonder why you can't provide support for your claims and now want me to defend things I have never said.

Goal posts are running so fast I don't think anyone will be able to keep up with them.
You don't seem to understand the term. No goalposts have shifted. You claim the fake polls are actually real, legitimate polls with published methodologies, yet you cannot show that any such real, legitimate polls with published methodologies ever actually occurred.

I am simply pointing out what you already understand, that neither you nor anyone else can show that any such real, legitimate polls with published methodologies ever actually occurred.

We seem to be in very static agreement.

You claimed the polls nothing more then DNC press releases.
You have to put the word "polls" in quotes in this case because there weren't any actual polls that ever occurred. You have to write "You claimed that the 'polls' nothing more then DNC press releases." This is correct, except for the typos and the grammatical errors. The DNC issued press releases that were disguised as "polls" so that its gullible OBEDIENTS would propagate the fantasy that the DNC needs to be reality.

I wonder why can't provide support for [my] claims and now want [you] to [prove that something that never happened never happened].

FTFY. You mixed up your pronouns, but hey, WOKE has us all second-guessing pronouns, right?

How do you suppose I should go about proving that something that never happened never happened? In rational discourse, you simply show that it did happen to show me to be mistaken. But be careful, I don't accept blurry photographs.

Back