Who is Gullible Enough to Believe This?

It's an extreme right wing fake news site that the feeble minded believe.
As opposed to all the extreme left wing fake news sites you prefer?
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

That wasn't a democratic press release but the hard core conservative editor of the National Review that said Trump was "weak", "definately nuts", "very unpopular" and that the GOP's chances in November are slim.

I don't put much in any poll but there have been a number of them with Harris up by 5-6, I don't know about 7.
......hard core conservative editor of the National Review that said Trump was "weak".....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Liar, you can't possibly support a fucking sexual abuser,

Who did he sexually abuse? You mean that joke of a court case and the liar Jean who couldn't name the year, the month or the date and time the fabricated occurrence happened in one of the busiest exclusive retailers in Manhattan?

The one where Trump, who shopped by himself, managed to drag her screaming into a vacant unlocked dressing room to fondle her?

You really are a dumb, gullible fuck aren't you?

fraud and 34 time convicted felon for president and claim you have working brain cells.

You mean the fraudulent accounting case where a biased judge made numerous reversible errors and told a jury they did not need proof of the crime and gave them a cornucopia of possible crimes to choose from? That case?

That too, will be overturned on appeal.

You really are a dumb, gullible fuck aren't you?

It isn't just on the internet. The link takes you to the actual poll and its methodology. The same thing every valid poll should reveal.

Maybe someday you will grow up and understand statistical analysis of random samples and stop with the jr high name calling. The name calling seems to reveal you know the truth and are trying to pretend it doesn't exist.
.....it's a REAL poll dontckyaknow!

boy-meets-world-laughing.gifp

You can say you think the polls methodology is flawed and give us reasons why you think it is flawed but simply claiming it is made up out of whole cloth isn't much of an argument. It is easy to go directly to the polling source and see what they are doing. The networks only show the poll results. They don't make up what the poll says.

All polls list which days they contact respondents. Some polls are daily polls and some poll for 3 days. 48 hours is plenty of time for an daily poll to get answers.
Here's what a real poll looks like halfwit:

That wasn't a democratic press release but the hard core conservative editor of the National Review that said Trump was "weak", "definately nuts", "very unpopular" and that the GOP's chances in November are slim.
You never learned what a RINO is?

I don't put much in any poll but there have been a number of them with Harris up by 5-6, I don't know about 7.
The fact that you point to "a number of them" as somehow being meaningful tells me that you do, in fact, fall for the ruse. Of course the DNC has multiple fake polls to give the appearance of legitimacy. It's the standard Marxist propaganda maneuver that always works on the gullible. If you tell people a lie often enough, eventually they will believe it. If you tell people enough times that Kamolie is winning nationally by 9 points, the gullible will believe it as gospel truth ... until Trump wins by a landslide.

You remember 2016 when the exact same thing happened. Hillary Clinton was "ahead in the polls" by between 4 to 12 points. Donald Trump's victory was universally characterized as an "upset." Obviously it can't be an upset unless all the polls were completely wrong. Obviously all the polls can't be completely wrong if they are all legitimate. Obviously, every single poll was nothing more than a fabricated press release.

Obviously, the same thing is happening now. Hillary was the most HATED woman in America and the fake polls had her winning nationally; it was too absurd to believe, except for the gullible. The Kamookster is currently the most mocked and ridiculed woman in America and the fake polls have her surging incredibly ... for absolutely no reason whatsoever; it is too absurd to believe except for the gullible.

It isn't just on the internet. The link takes you to the actual poll and its methodology. The same thing every valid poll should reveal.
You are pretending that there was actually a poll taken, and not simply a phony press release that included strategic fabricated "poll results."

Maybe someday you will grow up and understand statistical analysis
Maybe someday you won't be so gullible. There were no polls taken. Kamookie isn't winning in anything.

You are pretending that there was actually a poll taken, and not simply a phony press release that included strategic fabricated "poll results."

Maybe someday you won't be so gullible. There were no polls taken. Kamookie isn't winning in anything.
I don't need to pretend anything. I can look at the polling questions, the responses and the methodology used.
You seem to think name calling and denial is a valid argument. Good luck with that.

Back