Who were you proud to vote for?

Saw this on my way out!

LETS SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE THEY WERE IN THE MILITARY

came back to answer....you just made my case for ignoring 'Pot Heads'....when you sober up re-write this stupid comment...:rolleyes:

Side note:I would surely support John and Bob more so than a pimple faced kid...who has not even left the safety of his/her neighborhood as of yet...'enough said!

Last edited:
1. Bob Dole was never in the military
2. George Bush was in the Guard
3. I don't give a fuck what branch McCain was in, he's a lunatic
4. The draft has been over the entirety of Cypress's adult life
5. Why is "ZOMG they served in the military" you're stupid trump card that you pull out at any random moment, whether or not the comment makes sense in the context? What have you done for our nation? Been part of a useless life wasting war?
Um... Bob Dole was in the military. Does this mean the rest of your logic structure is worthless too? Yes, I submit it does.

Who knows Bob Dole was in the military? No one gives a fuck about Bob Dole. The nation would've been better off if he would've just swallowed a bullet.

Last edited:
No, it is one proof with a flawed base.

Bob Dole was never in the military so George Bush was in the Guard
so I don't give a fuck what branch McCain was in, he's a lunatic
so The draft has been over the entirety of Cypress's adult life
so Why is "ZOMG they served in the military" you're stupid trump card that you pull out at any random moment, whether or not the comment makes sense in the context? What have you done for our nation? Been part of a useless life wasting war?

That would be a single logical statement, and it would be wrong for more reasons than the first part.

Bob Dole was never in the military so George Bush was in the Guard
so I don't give a fuck what branch McCain was in, he's a lunatic
so The draft has been over the entirety of Cypress's adult life
so Why is "ZOMG they served in the military" you're stupid trump card that you pull out at any random moment, whether or not the comment makes sense in the context? What have you done for our nation? Been part of a useless life wasting war?

That would be a single logical statement, and it would be wrong for more reasons than the first part.
No, all of them are separate "givens" in one proof.

George Bush being in the guard doesn't rely on Bob Dole being in the military. Therefore the statements are redundant, and one can be wrong and the rest of them right. You are just being a knee-jerk conservative.

It proved you had no idea what you were talking about.

It proved I had no idea what I was talking about whenever I was talking about Bob Dole. Which is true.

You can't honestly say you don't believe that Bush was in the Air National guard, and that you believe that McCain is perfectly fine up there? Because that's where you're statement leads, Mr. Knee Jerk.

what didn't you like about kerry? I'm not being facetious, I want to know...

He voted for war authorization and refused to express regret for it. And he showed a political deaf ear by allowing himself to be swiftboated. I voted for Kucinich in the primary.

Are you saying he sucked as a candidate or just as a potential president?

Candidate. No one knows what he'd be like as president, but I have no doubt he would have been more competent and better prepared than Mr. 29% approval rating, who happens to be one of the worst presidents in history. .

It proved I had no idea what I was talking about whenever I was talking about Bob Dole. Which is true.

You can't honestly say you don't believe that Bush was in the Air National guard, and that you believe that McCain is perfectly fine up there? Because that's where you're statement leads, Mr. Knee Jerk.
It also proves that I am even funny when talking about math.

I've never been ashamed of a vote. If I could have I would have been happiest voting for Reagan.

I could shoot myself for voting for Reagan in 1984.

I've never been ashamed of a vote either. But, that wasn't the question. Are you happy and proud of your party's candidates of choice? In the last two decades, you had Poppy Bush, Dole, George Junior, George Jr. again, and McMaverick.

To me, that's got to be the worst 5 consecutive choices in american history. ;)

Back