Who were you proud to vote for?

I could shoot myself for voting for Reagan in 1984.

I've never been ashamed of a vote either. But, that wasn't the question. Are you happy and proud of your party's candidates of choice? In the last two decades, you had Poppy Bush, Dole, George Junior, George Jr. again, and McMaverick.

To me, that's got to be the worst 5 consecutive choices in american history. ;)
I don't care what you could shoot yourself for. As I said, I would have been happiest to vote for Reagan. As it stands I certainly stand behind each vote I made.

the kid is speaking out of his *ss.

The kid doesn’t give a crap what Bob Dole did or didn’t do. Bob Dole is a hundred years old – good rule of thumb for people who have lived a hundred years –assume they’ve done everything. Of course he was in the military – he’s a hundred! He probably marched with Sherman, what does it matter to someone Water’s age?

Bob Dole is as relevant as John McCain is to them. It’s why they’re all going to be voting for Barack Obama.

Last I was proud to vote for? I take responsibility for every vote I have made in presidential races. I was proud to vote for Reagan. I was proud to vote for the patriot Dole....until he started doing the E.D. commercials. Geez! I was motivated to vote for GW Bush in 2000, realized I didn't like some things about him not to want to vote for him in 2004, a big part of that being Iraq. This about sums up my presidential voting.

Yes duhla...........

The kid doesn’t give a crap what Bob Dole did or didn’t do. Bob Dole is a hundred years old – good rule of thumb for people who have lived a hundred years –assume they’ve done everything. Of course he was in the military – he’s a hundred! He probably marched with Sherman, what does it matter to someone Water’s age?

Bob Dole is as relevant as John McCain is to them. It’s why they’re all going to be voting for Barack Obama.

and Bob,nor I,nor any other vet gives a 'crap' what you and 'Code Pink' have to say...and we are voting for John...most anyhoo!

There's San Fransisco, and then San Fransisco is surrounded by some of the most conservative areas in the nation. There are liberal enclaves in some states, like Atlanta, and Austin, that can't be accepted as representative of the state in general.

Wow, I always make so much sense, even when you read me a year later. I'm like, the best poster here.

Back