Who will trump pick as his running mate?

Who will donnie pick as his VP running mate?

• Total voters

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
It's a given trump's going to win the maga nomination. I don't care how far the nomination is away, no one's going to make up the 40 or so points he's ahead of everyone else.

Who do you think is going to be trump's pick for running mate? Hint: It would have to be someone willing to do what Mike Pence wouldn't - vote not to certify the people's choice on Jan 6th.

Here are some choices:

Nikki Haley

Vivek Ramaswamy

Kari Lake

Marjorie Taylor-Greene

Other:

I picked Kari Lake - why? She's a major election denier and would be willing to do anything trump tells her to do, if elected. Vivek looks to "foreign" for most magas to support, or he's be a contender, IMO.

It is no coincidence. Santos was booted out of Congress freeing him to be Trump's VP. He is the only person who has the same ethics and values as Trump. They are a perfect match.

It's a given trump's going to win the maga nomination. I don't care how far the nomination is away, no one's going to make up the 40 or so points he's ahead of everyone else.

Who do you think is going to be trump's pick for running mate? Hint: It would have to be someone willing to do what Mike Pence wouldn't - vote not to certify the people's choice on Jan 6th.

Here are some choices:

Nikki Haley

Vivek Ramaswamy

Kari Lake

Marjorie Taylor-Greene

Other:
He can't choose anyone who is smarter than he is. Pence was his dog who stared adoringly whenever they were together.

He was obedient too.

kazsUEY.gif

I think he picks a new lapdog. McCarthy

Because Gaetz gets too much airtime

He can't choose anyone who is smarter than he is. Pence was his dog who stared adoringly whenever they were together.

He was obedient too.

kazsUEY.gif

I think he picks a new lapdog. McCarthy

Because Gaetz gets too much airtime

No, trump doesn't like McCarthy anymore. trump wouldn't stand up for McCarthy so he could keep his speaker seat. Loyalty with trump only goes one way.

Again, I think it'll be Kari Lake. The magas love her loyalty/election denying.

No, trump doesn't like McCarthy anymore. trump wouldn't stand up for McCarthy so he could keep his speaker seat. Loyalty with trump only goes one way.

Again, I think it'll be Kari Lake. The magas love her loyalty/election denying.
Lake runs circles around him w/respect to actual intelligence. She works very hard to convince everyone that she's a moron, and she's been successful.

She does have the 'Palin factor', though. He might do it to stimulate the over 70 crowd.

I wonder if this will push Melanoma out the door for good?

It is no coincidence. Santos was booted out of Congress freeing him to be Trump's VP. He is the only person who has the same ethics and values as Trump. They are a perfect match.

Santos is 'mini me Trump'.

Santos grifted and stole from individual veterans and others pretending it was charity. Trump created an entire fraudulent charity to steal from ALL Veterans and others.

Santos faked University credentials to screw anyone hiring him. Trump created an entire fraudulent pseudo University to defraud everyone.

Go down the list and almost everything Santos did was a smaller scale con of what Trump did.

I say it all the time and mean it. People like Santos, who lived their lives as small time grifters saw Trump and what he had done, and STILL got in to office and to the highest levels and immediate thought Congress was the place they needed to aspire to, when prior that never occured to them. They had to up their grift game, like Trump did.

Here are some choices:

Nikki Haley

Vivek Ramaswamy

Kari Lake

Marjorie Taylor-Greene

Other:

Satan.

Lake runs circles around him w/respect to actual intelligence. She works very hard to convince everyone that she's a moron, and she's been successful.

She does have the 'Palin factor', though. He might do it to stimulate the over 70 crowd.

I think it would have been Lake, hands down, had she won her Gubernatorial race but as a loser, i am not sure Trump would take her on.

And ya, while that would make 'Loser Trump' hypocritical, that does not matter to him. He would see her loss as embarrassing while his own was not really a loss, as it was really theft.

I picked Kari Lake - why? She's a major election denier and would be willing to do anything trump tells her to do, if elected. Vivek looks to "foreign" for most magas to support, or he's be a contender, IMO.

I think he'll pick a good-looking woman who won't give him any grief and won't let her personality overshadow his.

LOL, you mean Melania? I've never heard her called that before :)

Here are some choices:

Nikki Haley

Vivek Ramaswamy

Kari Lake

Marjorie Taylor-Greene

Other:

Kari Lake; biggest boobs, smallest brain.

Why Rep. Elise Stefanik could be Trump’s veep pick in 2024

In September on NBC's “Meet the Press,” Trump said he liked “the concept” of a female running mate. Enter Stefanik, the House Republican Conference chairwoman since 2021. She was first woman elected to Congress from northern New York at age 30 in 2014, and the youngest woman ever elected to the House at the time.

Stefanik has a history as an unabashed Trump loyalist.

Stefanik, aware that extreme loyalty is Trump’s sweet spot, preemptively endorsed Trump for the GOP nomination more than a year ago, days ahead of his official Nov. 15, 2022 announcement. She frequently races to the microphones to defend him with her measured, articulate speaking style — not a bombastic firebrand in the mold of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), but like a reliable long-stemmed Bic lighter.

The depth of the Trump/Stefanik loyalty partnership was displayed this September when he consulted with her about the impending Biden impeachment inquiry. “Trump and Stefanik spoke shortly after McCarthy made the announcement,” The Hill reported. But most telling was Stefanik’s comment: “I speak to President Trump a lot.”

Her “brand” as the former president’s partner on Capitol Hill is just one more reason she would make sense on his ticket.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...ptember on NBC's “Meet,the House at the time.

cdiMX9M_d.webp

E1OQq_TVUAAPBKs

In September on NBC's “Meet the Press,” Trump said he liked “the concept” of a female running mate. Enter Stefanik, the House Republican Conference chairwoman since 2021. She was first woman elected to Congress from northern New York at age 30 in 2014, and the youngest woman ever elected to the House at the time....

Possible but since she's married, educated and intelligent, I doubt Trump would pick her....although she's certainly wacky enough.

Here are some choices:

Nikki Haley

Vivek Ramaswamy

Kari Lake

Marjorie Taylor-Greene

Other:

I think it will depend on which one gives the best blow jobs

Possible but since she's married, educated and intelligent, I doubt Trump would pick her....although she's certainly wacky enough.
I'm very familiar with her. I used to by wood products from her father in Albany.

She won her first election by being a moderate. Now she's full blown MAGA, and notwithstanding her education she's exactly what he needs. An ignorant partisan moron.

Back