Who will trump pick as his running mate?

Who will donnie pick as his VP running mate?

• Total voters
I don't see Haley wanting anything to do with that. Boobert or MTG would be perfect though. Either one can spend four years in the background, gazing adoringly at their master like Pence used to do. Plus they've demonstrated their willingness to "serve," married or not.

Oh, I agree. No doubt whoever trump picks will have to pledge total loyalty to him, despite any oath they take to protect and defend The Constitution.

In September on NBC's “Meet the Press,” Trump said he liked “the concept” of a female running mate. Enter Stefanik, the House Republican Conference chairwoman since 2021. She was first woman elected to Congress from northern New York at age 30 in 2014, and the youngest woman ever elected to the House at the time.

Stefanik has a history as an unabashed Trump loyalist.

[FONT=&]Stefanik, aware that extreme loyalty is Trump’s sweet spot, preemptively endorsed Trump for the GOP nomination more than a year ago, days ahead of his official Nov. 15, 2022 announcement. She frequently races to the microphones to defend him with her measured, articulate speaking style — not a bombastic firebrand in the mold of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), but like a reliable long-stemmed Bic lighter.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The depth of the Trump/Stefanik loyalty partnership was displayed this September when he consulted with her about the impending Biden impeachment inquiry. “Trump and Stefanik spoke shortly after McCarthy made the announcement,” The Hill reported. But most telling was Stefanik’s comment: “I speak to President Trump a lot.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Her “brand” as the former president’s partner on Capitol Hill is just one more reason she would make sense on his ticket.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...ptember on NBC's “Meet,the House at the time.
[/FONT]

cdiMX9M_d.webp

E1OQq_TVUAAPBKs

I totally forgot about her! I agree, except like several people have said, she's really smart. That might be the only strike against her from trump's perspective.

Yep, I'm sure Romney regrets that picture to this day!
He correctly referred to trump as a buffoon. Then he was forced to back down from that statement on his way into the lobby of trump Tower.

Talk about a picture/1000 words.

In September on NBC's “Meet the Press,” Trump said he liked “the concept” of a female running mate. Enter Stefanik, the House Republican Conference chairwoman since 2021. She was first woman elected to Congress from northern New York at age 30 in 2014, and the youngest woman ever elected to the House at the time.

Stefanik has a history as an unabashed Trump loyalist.

Stefanik, aware that extreme loyalty is Trump’s sweet spot, preemptively endorsed Trump for the GOP nomination more than a year ago, days ahead of his official Nov. 15, 2022 announcement. She frequently races to the microphones to defend him with her measured, articulate speaking style — not a bombastic firebrand in the mold of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), but like a reliable long-stemmed Bic lighter.

The depth of the Trump/Stefanik loyalty partnership was displayed this September when he consulted with her about the impending Biden impeachment inquiry. “Trump and Stefanik spoke shortly after McCarthy made the announcement,” The Hill reported. But most telling was Stefanik’s comment: “I speak to President Trump a lot.”

Her “brand” as the former president’s partner on Capitol Hill is just one more reason she would make sense on his ticket.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...ptember on NBC's “Meet,the House at the time.

cdiMX9M_d.webp

E1OQq_TVUAAPBKs

I forgot about her. She's hideous.

Oh, I agree. No doubt whoever trump picks will have to pledge total loyalty to him, despite any oath they take to protect and defend The Constitution.

Yeppers. And just in case they go pence on him, he'll hold their loved ones prisoner in the basement at MarALardo. lol

Romney's face says "God, get me out of here" while Trump looks like a demon gloating over a freshly-captured soul.

And he nothing for it. When Romney showed the courage to vote for trump's removal in the impeachment trial he got to pay $5,000/month for security for him and his family. I do admire his courage for finally standing up for what was right at the time.

Yeppers. And just in case they go pence on him, he'll hold their loved ones prisoner in the basement at MarALardo. lol

I mean.. what you're saying doesn't sound that crazy now. If trump's planning to turn the military loose on Americans and shoot shoplifters onsite, taking family members hostage isn't that much of a stretch.

I serious doubt he'll pick Lake. She has no national presence, isn't going to deliver Arizona any more than not picking her will, and has zero track record in politics. Trump is far more likely to pick someone who can deliver a critical state to his reelection instead. That was a big part of his choice of Pence.

She does have a national presence as an election denier. I'm not being sarcastic. That's what makes her such an apt choice for trump. And being from AZ she might be able to deliver it to trump - as you know trump needs AZ - he lost it in 2020.

She does have a national presence as an election denier. I'm not being sarcastic. That's what makes her such an apt choice for trump. And being from AZ she might be able to deliver it to trump - as you know trump needs AZ - he lost it in 2020.

But she's largely just another Sarah Palin.

I don't mean to promote Kari Lake, but she's not near as ignorant as Palin. Also, Palin is fighting some serious mental health issues, based on her last few public speeches. Lake is not as far gone - yet!

All the Alt-Right members, regardless of sex or gender, are wacky, IMO. Same goes for all LW extremists.

There are people on this forum just playing a game, an imaginary character to kill the time, but the wacky ones actually live it.

Most, if not all, the Trumpers on JPP are living it.

All the Alt-Right members, regardless of sex or gender, are wacky, IMO. Same goes for all LW extremists.

There are people on this forum just playing a game, an imaginary character to kill the time, but the wacky ones actually live it.

Most, if not all, the Trumpers on JPP are living it.

What disappoints me about the trump JPP'ers is their inability to back up anything they claim with supporting information from any reputable news source or any source. They're all like drunks ranting from behind a bar.

Remember this guy?

What disappoints me about the trump JPP'ers is their inability to back up anything they claim with supporting information from any reputable news source or any source. They're all like drunks ranting from behind a bar.

Remember this guy?

[video=youtube;dkuneZKbIXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkuneZKbIXs&t=168s[/vide]
Agreed. It's just bitter ranting. What interests me is "why" are they like that? We learn a lot from our heroes but we also learn a lot from negative examples. I don't want to become one of them. How do I prevent that? IMO, by learning on what not to do.

LOL. I love SNL. Remember when Trump proved he was so thin-skinned he sued them? Trump is the biggest wimp ever to run for President. It says a lot about the people who support him.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-wanted-justice-department-stop-074151566.html
Trump Wanted His Justice Department to Stop ‘SNL’ From Teasing Him

And he nothing for it. When Romney showed the courage to vote for trump's removal in the impeachment trial he got to pay $5,000/month for security for him and his family. I do admire his courage for finally standing up for what was right at the time.

He is bowing out, and who can blame him? They've let the Brown Shirts take over their party.

Back