Who will trump pick as his running mate?

Who will donnie pick as his VP running mate?

• Total voters
I think it will depend on which one gives the best blow jobs

Kari. She has the purtiest mouth. :thup:

Kari-lake-1.jpg

I'm very familiar with her. I used to by wood products from her father in Albany.

She won her first election by being a moderate. Now she's full blown MAGA, and notwithstanding her education she's exactly what he needs. An ignorant partisan moron.

She appears to have gone over the edge with her politics. When Trump falls from grace, he's going to take a lot of his supporters with him.

No, trump doesn't like McCarthy anymore. trump wouldn't stand up for McCarthy so he could keep his speaker seat. Loyalty with trump only goes one way.

Again, I think it'll be Kari Lake. The magas love her loyalty/election denying.
No matter who he ends up with, I'm betting he goes through the same process he did when he paraded his naysayers through trump Tower with the promise of a cabinet position.
He'll make them all embarrass themselves, when in reality none of them will stand a chance.

I LOVE the contrast of the facial expressions in this picture.

cFORWVK.jpg

I serious doubt he'll pick Lake. She has no national presence, isn't going to deliver Arizona any more than not picking her will, and has zero track record in politics. Trump is far more likely to pick someone who can deliver a critical state to his reelection instead. That was a big part of his choice of Pence.

I serious doubt he'll pick Lake. She has no national presence, isn't going to deliver Arizona any more than not picking her will, and has zero track record in politics. Trump is far more likely to pick someone who can deliver a critical state to his reelection instead. That was a big part of his choice of Pence.

Like who? Who wants to terminate their political career by running as Trump's Veep?

I picked Kari Lake - why? She's a major election denier and would be willing to do anything trump tells her to do, if elected. Vivek looks to "foreign" for most magas to support, or he's be a contender, IMO.

I don't see Haley wanting anything to do with that. Boobert or MTG would be perfect though. Either one can spend four years in the background, gazing adoringly at their master like Pence used to do. Plus they've demonstrated their willingness to "serve," married or not.

Like who? Who wants to terminate their political career by running as Trump's Veep?

Don't know, but it won't be Lake. I will credit Trump as enough of an evil genius, if you will, to know better than to pick another Sarah Palin as his running partner.

No matter who he ends up with, I'm betting he goes through the same process he did when he paraded his naysayers through trump Tower with the promise of a cabinet position.
He'll make them all embarrass themselves, when in reality none of them will stand a chance.

I LOVE the contrast of the facial expressions in this picture.

cFORWVK.jpg

Yep, I'm sure Romney regrets that picture to this day!

Back